Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

mtmiller

Wow......hope they paid a nice royalty to ya, but I bet they just found it on the net

Miller is famous-er.

someone explain this:
"If you would like to hunt Mountain Goats, contact us.
We can obtain special guaranteed tags for goat."

goat_zps86ba5cde.jpg

That doesn't seem that pricey:hump:

The incredible quality within his photos is amazing! I am personally surprised Craig does not have his name on the photos and charge an arm and a leg... maybe even both legs for his photos. An amazing photographer with a fantastic eye for great pictures! Of course, charge away though I am exempt... :)

That better have been legitimately arranged if they used a photo of yours, Miller.

To recap:
Copyright and charge Miller, Just don't charge me. :)

edit: Oh, heh!... they actually used your game photo as advertisement for their site? I initially thought this was referencing one or some of his incredible photos! Though this? That is bold... Unless y'er into paying for goats 'n that stuff... :p

Last edited:
Is it better to go 'high pants' or 'high fence' i'm not sure...lets hear from the man 'mtmiller' on this interesting topic..

rosco enlightened me earlier today about the misrepresentation. I guess I will have to contact the "outfitter" and ask him to take it down. Speaks volumes of their operation.

Not the first time. A few years ago an outfitter, and BLM permittee, asked if he could share a photo with a couple potential clients just to show quality of deer in his area....even though my buck was killed on public land. He said it wouldn't go further than that. Didn't seem like a big deal, but I see it has now ended up on his web page.

http://www.chasehill.com/our-hunts/mule-deer/

People are getting ripped off, I didn't pay much more than sweat for either critter.:D

Thanks for the post rosco. Need a little humor once in a while.

rosco enlightened me earlier today about the misrepresentation. I guess I will have to contact the "outfitter" and ask him to take it down. Speaks volumes of their operation.

So do you know this guy or did he just go stealing random pictures of animals from the internet?

So do you know this guy or did he just go stealing random pictures of animals from the internet?

Never heard of of the operation, but remember Rulon Jones from his NFL career. I never cared much for the Broncos, so double tool.

Not the first time. A few years ago an outfitter, and BLM permittee, asked if he could share a photo with a couple potential clients just to show quality of deer in his area....even though my buck was killed on public land. He said it wouldn't go further than that. Didn't seem like a big deal, but I see it has now ended up on his web page.

http://www.chasehill.com/our-hunts/mule-deer/

People are getting ripped off, I didn't pay much more than sweat for either critter.:D

Thanks for the post rosco. Need a little humor once in a while.

The far right photo of the second row down on the first page of that link is quite strange...

The far right photo of the second row down on the first page of that link is quite strange...

Very strange. How does that even happen? All killed same day and all left in field overnight to freeze up? Or are they alive and just drugged awaiting tomorrows clients?

Is that really a hoof above the ass of the deer that is second from the right?

Gotta be a story there......

definitely a weird photo...looks to be the same deer. maybe several pics taken in progression of 1 deer as he was hitting the dirt and then edited to show it side by side??

Ah, everybody knows that Miller is just a shady booking agent for dodgy outfitters. Now he's just trying to cover his tracks by pretending he doesn't know anything about it. :)

Very strange. How does that even happen? All killed same day and all left in field overnight to freeze up? Or are they alive and just drugged awaiting tomorrows clients?

Is that really a hoof above the ass of the deer that is second from the right?

Gotta be a story there......

The next picture shows the deer with the hunters... They must be frozen or in rigor mortis and propped up.

They must be excited as their website counter had a sudden surge of views... :) If they only knew it was with adverse regard and not people interested in their "outffiting" scam use of other(s) photos...

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back