mtmiller

The next picture shows the deer with the hunters... They must be frozen or in rigor mortis and propped up.

Propped a coyote up like that once and scared the bejeezus out of my neighbor

The same thing happened to my buddy. Somebody got one of his trailcam photos off the internet and used it. What a bunch of loosers.

Had a Labrador breeder using photos of my Lab on his website once. My buddy said "hey isn't that your dog?"

They had stolen it off of my breeders website reference section...

The thing that makes this funny is anyone who knows Craig KNOWS he wouldnt sink to this level.....but that doesnt make it less fun to pick

I would be curious on their response to using a random online mountain goat picture--- and wonder how many of the other pictures are from random websites?

definitely a weird photo...looks to be the same deer. maybe several pics taken in progression of 1 deer as he was hitting the dirt and then edited to show it side by side??

They are all different deer, in a very poor display for an outfitters webpage. That right there would turn me off immediately.

I had a picture of a couple dead bucks I found and a picture of an elk a cousin of mine killed show up on an outfitters website. Never did figure out the whole story, but I believe we had a mutual friend that at one time shared the pictures and the outfitter thought that was good enough. Pretty sure they're out of business now.

Hope MtMiller got to talk to the legendary linebacker himself. And I hope he got some really clear screen shots of the stolen photo in action......a little evidence of the thievery.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back