Caribou Gear Tarp

MT vs Arizona

William Christy

Elk.. no.. that's easy Montana RULES in that department.

I'm talking about some Flagstaff team, NAU that came up and got spanked in Bozeman today by a school half their size.

Pooooooooooorrrrr Lumberjacks.

Thats good news. One of the rare occasions I root for the enemy. GO GRIZ
biggrin.gif

What did you expect?
The slumber jocks play in a dome!
I used to go there to study geology when I worked for the hotshots and I only liked their women.
Now on Elk, yeah MT has the #'s but I'll pit our rack sizes against almost any state except for maybe WY around Jellystone.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 10-25-2003 20:51: Message edited by: Mntman ]</font>

We just set "another" world record for archery bull elk, and you can bring your "best" football team down here and our "best"team [ASU] would crush them.

Not to get into a my dad's tougher than yours, but it looks like MT will have a new archery world record as well. Greenhorn brought this up a couple of weeks ago. I am guessing the AZ record is non-typ?

Mtnman, you got that right, we do have the worse NFL team in the history of the game. Now if you asked me where i would rather hunt, it would be easy Montana, fishing also, I spent some time [summer] up in columbia falls, flathead river,dam town tavern,lake Mcdonald,whitfish etc. water everywhere, great place loved it.

That lousy AZ football team just spanked the 49rs ! ( My two favorite teams are the Cowboys and whoever is playing aginst the 49rs this week )
By the way, a big typical bull was taken in Az this year also, we'll have to wait for final scores to see is Chucks Mt. bull is really the #1, or if Az. has both records.

The cardinals truly SUCK. It was more of a case of the niners "blowing" the game. you should see the crowd for the cards games, it looks like a high school game. ok no more cards for me it gets mp BP. up.

For strictly public land, then you take the averages of success rate, and B&C gross score. AZ takes it by a landslide.

If you are a bad ass hunter, who really knows the country, then MT would could be concieved better becuase you can hunt it every year.

Yeah, I think that AZ bull may beat Chuck out, something like 418 green??

AZ gets another chance at MT this weekend with the Grizzlies. SHould be interesting!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back