MT special elk info available

mtmiller

Guess I won't be headed to Yellowstone this year for elk. Didn't draw. Did pick up another doe tag, but no special deer tag for Ft. Peck.

Well I guess I'm going to cancel my trip in Sept... No Elkhorns permitt for me.

I did get a doe tag though... yippee, nothing like leaving a state filthy with em to go 'home' to shoot one. LOL

Wooohoooo finally drew two unlimited tags. At least I can draw them. That's it besides the doe tag that was pretty much a given and still waiting on prarie goats, which should also be a given. Nothing special this year, unless I accidentally draw the elk super tag. A friend at work drew a rifle tag for the Breaks, might go with him for the hell of it.

Nada for me. I am 0 for 21 on Breaks Bulls rifle tags. Neither daughter drew a cow tag either. Makes hunting this season a lot easier. Should draw a speed goat tag. Hope the waterfowl migration is huge this year as it appears I will have alot of time to chase them.

Nemont

Nemont said:
Hope the waterfowl migration is huge this year as it appears I will have alot of time to chase them. Nemont
I think November will be a busy big critter month, but maybe we can get together for some ducks in December. You got me feeling bad that I slighted you last year.:D

well, with the draw over i hope my phone rings for that alternate tag after guys start getting refunds while they can still get the 80% back.
Come on #124!!!

Didn't draw shit but a doe mule deer license. Good thing though, too much shit going on for me this fall to get much of any hunting done.

Didn't draw dick. But who needs it? I'll be backing out a 330+ Bull by September 31st! I also only plan on taking only 1 shot this year.

( As opposed to all the other years where I planned on 3 or 4???? )

Photo's coming soon!

Kinda going the wrong direction aren't you?;) :D

Yetty said:
Didn't draw dick. But who needs it? I'll be backing out a 330+ Bull by September 31st! I also only plan on taking only 1 shot this year.

( As opposed to all the other years where I planned on 3 or 4???? )

Photo's coming soon!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back