MT sheep, goat, moose results

BuzzH

The draw results are up, for those that applied.

Didnt draw a sheep tag, and to think I wasted all that time getting my sheep hunting gear together, rifle sighted in, etc.

Man, I was really expecting a tag.

Ithaca 37

Buzz, I'm sorry to hear you didn't draw, I know exactly what it's like. I'm always tryin' to think so positive that it's a big surprise and a letdown when I don't draw because I've got myself convinced this is the year!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-28-2002 14:29: Message edited by: Ithaca 37 ]</font>

Greenhorn

Foreskin! COngrats on the moose tag you scumbag! I've yet to draw moose, sheep, or goat in MT either. Many years trying.. maybe someday. Go get a big bulwinkle. Good luck and have fun.

Wolf4Skin

Greenholio,
You mean with all your contacts at FWP you can't slip someone a little sumptin,sumptin and get your ass a tag???

I was fated to get it this year, the date of the draw on the tag was June 25th and my birthday is June 25th. A big Happy Birthday from the Fish and Game.

I have been hunting the area for many years and have seen a few shooters. Too bad there are no 50 inchers in there tho. If I see 40 plus inches of antler on one, it is going down.

By the way, you guys still doing a lot of work for Nortel?????? I got laid off last November and they paid me too good cause I ain't going back to work till after this November.

Greenhorn

Nortel? Who's Nortel? I think they used to buy stuff from us but I'm not sure. :(

I haven't been laid off yet, but things are just downright ugly in that industry.

Good luck on the moose hunt. THey are fun to hunt. I have seen those permits but thanks for rubbing it in some more. Put some salt on the wound. Thanks. My buddy Weekend Warrior had one a couple years ago in MT. I drew one in WY two years ago also.

Wolf4Skin

Thanks man, If you ever want to get together and fill some of those area 700 lope tags, let me know. I will be getting a couple this year I hope.

Kraven

Hey Owl have you bought any of the Raffle tickets for the drawings.You actually have a better chance drawing in the raffles than putting in for the permits.Just a thought :rolleyes:

ELKCHSR

I just got a check back in the mail for sheep and moose...Well next year [probably not] havent heard yet about the cow tags or the 'b'tags. I know I will get my speed goat tag. There is unlimited amounts of those for '900' archery area...
Congratulations on your good fortune Chris.... :D

ELKCHSR

Well Flipper!!!
Thanks I guess...
This will give me time to spend, figuring and chasing speed goats and fall turkey's I suppose....LOL......
Also, I can chase 'B' tag deer around the state. I also have semi oblibated myself to be hunting with a number of individuals from my fire line crew.....They just kinda volenteered themselves to go hunting with me this year.....Plus the four nephews and one neice. I just hope I can do some chasin by myself...maybe I will have to make the trips a little extra hard. That will make some of the adults lose interest..LOL... :D :D :D