MT public land bull

Yep, that is a good bull.

Congrats on a dandy!

Oh yeah, you hit the first pitch out of the park so you've got tough duty to top post #1.

Thanks for the comments!!! I have backpacking into the same area for six years now and have never seen anything like this bull. I have always ended up getting young bulls and seeing the very few 300 bulls. This year i told myself and my buddies i was holding off for a bull bigger than a raghorn, they would always laugh because they know i always took the shot if it was available. This year i didnt even have to hold off, he was the first bugle of my season and the first bull that we called in. I could not be more satisfied.

Wow. That's a hog! Congrats! You wouldn't have a couple more revealing landscape photos would you? I would like to know exactly where you killed it so I could show up do some hunting with my friends. I'm good at google earth.

Wow. That's a hog! Congrats! You wouldn't have a couple more revealing landscape photos would you? I would like to know exactly where you killed it so I could show up do some hunting with my friends. I'm good at google earth.

Oh, I totally recogize the rock that bull is laying on...........no other rocks like it in the US;);) LOL

Matt, is see your from idaho. One of the guys that was with me was also from idaho now living in Missoula. Im guessing he may be your buddy. (Mark?)

Back