Caribou Gear Tarp

MT Moose Unit 104

All three together

It is my sincere wish that everyone gets to experience a hunting season like I was blessed with this year at least once in their life. Good luck guys. Be safe out there, and don't give up until the grossly obese female sings!

My brother John helping me with the pack out.

Happy Thanksgiving. You have much to be thankful for. Your persistence is a great reminder to all that nothing worth achieving comes easy.

Wow, how impressive is that! Great posting, some day I hope to be as lucky, actually next year in B.C. I hope.

Great job sr641!!! you're giving region 1 a good name. (Too Good) I can already see the traffic headed west of Kali every saturday morning doubling next year. Way to persevere!!!

I really loved reading all these posts and all the support you got! Way to stick with it and battle through adversity! Great Montana Moose!

Great job sr641!!! you're giving region 1 a good name. (Too Good) I can already see the traffic headed west of Kali every saturday morning doubling next year. Way to persevere!!!

Don't worry thorhunt. After a couple days of bucking the tule brush and seeing nothing, it will be back down to it's normal levels of hunters

Amazing season for sure! I love the pic of all three in front of the hay bales. The contrast really shows those dark colored antlers.

Don't worry thorhunt. After a couple days of bucking the tule brush and seeing nothing, it will be back down to it's normal levels of hunters
That's exactly right! It's not like I saw animals everywhere. In fact I saw fewer animals this fall than I've seen in a season in years. In all honesty it's the toughest hunting I have ever had. Wicked steep and so thick you really can't negotiate it.

Awesome season. Thanks for posting the adventure.

Congrats on the moose

Persistence pays off! Congratulations on a fantastic fall. Hopefully you have plenty of wall space in the house!

Persistence pays off! Congratulations on a fantastic fall. Hopefully you have plenty of wall space in the house!
The Really bad part is that I also had to pull two other bull elk capes out of the freezer so that I could get all of the meat in!! So I am going to have four of the bull elk, the moose, and the buck. I may have to talk to a store. I'm not going to worry about that yet. Luckily the taxidermist is good about taking payments! A good kind of problem to have I guess.

Last edited:
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back