MT Hunters Grow UP!

I wonder if it is worth to try to explain that a large, low population state like Montana could have a season structure without rut hunting otc that would allow every resident to still hunt every year, and there would be a lot more of those geriatric, 72 inch bucks on the landscape

Of course it isn’t. GROW ⬆️

This proves to me the resource is unlimited when it come to dipchits that come to Montana and #tighterboots #keephammering #oerthenextridge . It is the greatest resource Montana has right now. Pretty comical. But I am one of those crybabies that needs to grow up;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I would pass on that buck.
Why? Best to get him out of the gene pool ... if he's even genetically still functional at that age.

I agree with him. Seems everyone thinks there's something wrong if they can't find a monster buck to shoot every year. What ever happened to big trophies being something special? Once in a lifetime... maybe? Get out and enjoy the outdoors. Shoot some meat if that's critically important. If shooting big horns is critically important, perhaps you need to reappraise your values. I see hundreds of mulies every fall. There is no shortage of deer on the Hi Line. Far from it. And I usually happen to see a couple of monsters every year. None yet that I could shoot at for various reasons but I still get to see them. They're around.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back