MT elk hunting is over,,,

I better shoot one this weekend then.. just because it might be the only chance I'll ever get

To bad there aren't as many elk as kooks out there. In three years there will be a lot of hunting gear for sale.

We (Idaho, Montana) have already weathered the wolf storm. There will never be more than there was in last years statewide counts. Some of the kooks out there will quite down. Others will still declare conspiracies.

We (Idaho, Montana) have already weathered the wolf storm. There will never be more than there was in last years statewide counts. Some of the kooks out there will quite down. Others will still declare conspiracies.

I agree. Its in the State's hands now and I think things will be getting better. Management agencies also seem to be more willing to recognize the destructive nature of the species as well instead of blaming it on other factors like they were a few years ago.

I think we should spread the word that wolves have taken over the whole state, no elk left at all! awe nevermind, dont want to ruin whats left of the outfitting business. I just watched Cry Wolf and it got me all amped up.

That's unfortunate my streak of 15 bulls in 15 years is going to end.... C'MON MAN! I agree that we have weathered the worst of storm and things are not going to get worse.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back