MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

MT Elk down! Great trip!

Think maybe the other guy found your camping spot on an internet forum? Maybe someone sent him there. :0,,,,,just sayin.

j/k!

Nice bull and write up.

Last edited:
Very nice bull, now exactly where was that? :D

Notellem Mtn range... haha! ;) (shhh. don't tell the others - PM's are a dandy function - I learned that from forum soap in the sock hazing). Haha!

Tjones - you blowin' out my elk day cake candles??? :D Have a heart. :)

Thanks for the grats guys! Wife and I were teetering on going halves on a steer - Having a 1 in 3 year elk ratio, this one came at the right time as I thought my ratio was going to bump from 33% to 25%. See how next year goes.

Last edited:
What happened to the trailer?

It is sitting upside down in my driveway. Not sure how my wife feels about it though she's pretty tolerant.
I'll bring the axle / hubs to Six Robblees and repair the trailer. It is probably a couple weeks away before getting back home. The trailer belongs to a friend from work. I tried to offer some $$$ as it is an ideal size for those smaller forest roads - though no go... He likes it as well.
After seeing how practical it worked, I'm going to weld one up - beef up the axle and mounting brackets - maybe look at buying a used small boat trailer and convert it.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohiochuck
Back