Caribou Gear Tarp

MT ELK, Changing it up?

That’s the new biological facts. Who knew 😂 but issue either sex tags in trophy bull units to accomplish population objectives. At this point I don’t understand everything I know about this lol
Less is more. Or more is less. Or maybe I’m drunk already.

Hey Hank, pour me another.

FWP is using science based solutions to solve problems…

I notice there seems to be a concentrated effort to insert the “s” word into press releases relating to elk management.

Science. Science. Science. “Science” and the new proposals to stop doing the same old things the same old way to “solve”elk management “problems”…

Reminds me of that time I stopped in at “Honest Eddie’s” used car lot and he kept telling me how honest he was and that he would never lie to me about how wonderful the car he was trying to sell me was. “Don’t worry about that slight engine nock. This beaut’s good for another 200k miles. You can trust ole Honest Eddy to tell you the truth…”

Funny thing happened soon after I drove that car off Honest Eddie’s lot. The engine blew up! Imagine that!?? How coincidental could that have been that a perfectly good car would just up and die after ole Eddie gave me his good word.

You see folks, if it weren’t for the fact that these proposals were science based, I would be concerned that they might be harmful to the resource and to the quality of Montana hunting. Sure glad we got science to make it all better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back