PEAX Equipment

MT Deer B Draw

Montana the land of opportunity. When all the other states sh*t on your dreams, come shoot the wiley mule deer doe or timber carp.

I can’t even draw a elk b tag with 1 bonus point that was 100 % last year with 0

I can’t even draw a elk b tag with 1 bonus point that was 100 % last year with 0
my guess is the applicant pool was significantly higher for B tags like the other elk permits...it'll be pretty wild this season with the extra resident hunter, extra guided hunters, etc

I didn't get my B tags but I wasn't going to have the time to hunt those tags anyway

my guess is the applicant pool was significantly higher for B tags like the other elk permits...it'll be pretty wild this season with the extra resident hunter, extra guided hunters, etc

Small sample, but I did not draw multiple tags I thought I would based on past probabilities. It will be interesting to look at the demand this year experienced. Tags that one used to draw 2 out of every 3ish years may not be so automatic anymore. This of course will do nothing to general tag pressures but increase those as well.

OMG OMG OMG I WON MY COVETED WHITETAIL DOE TAG.

I would like to thank Dog, the Great United States of Merka, President Biden, Governor Gianforte, all the great people at Montana FWP, my 8th grade social studies teacher, and last but not least my parents for bringing me into this world and giving me the strength and confidence to succeed. THank you, everyone!

Now the hunt preparations start. I think the first thing I do is going to be to replace the tired old cottonwood round Ive been sitting on the past few years for my doe hunts with a newer round.

(I also won archery antelope,)

Montana the land of opportunity. When all the other states sh*t on your dreams, come shoot the wiley mule deer doe or timber carp.
People must have taken advantage of that mule doe thing cuz out of 11,000 for R7 there’s not many left in surplus . Think last year was over 7,000 in surplus this year it’s about 2,000. Unless they cut the number of tags ? That would be good

Back