Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

MRI's ....

Moosie

Grand poopa
I jsut had one today. Jsut wondering if anyone ever had one ? Tight spot (Being a 215# fatty, and alot of noises and Clicks for 1/2 hour.

I have had two in the past year. The second one I asked for a sedative and slept through it.

Nemont

I need to get one done this summer. Good to know that this 215 pounder will be in a tight spot for a half an hour.......

twice, for back problems. fell asleep both times.

Are you having problems? everything cosher?

We think Everythings fine... No worries. When something comes out of it Monday from the Nuroligist ?SP? I'll relay.

(I think thats what's wrong with my typing sometimes..... ;) ).

once. First time the guy didnt ask if i had steel toe shoes on and i started yelling when my feet lifted off the table when they where just warming up the machine!

Whats up oscar? Let us know whats goin on.

I had a bunch of them from a spinal injury. Very tight quarters for normal sized people and even tighter for larger people.

Did they have to KY your matching spandex outfit and dangle a twinkie in front of your nose to get you to fit?

Moosie, hope everything is fine.

if your passing out/feeling dizzy its called sympothy pains.. or your wearing your pants to tight. You know you cant wear the same size pants you wore in highschool 20 years later. ;)

Delw

For any of you that "might" be a little claustrophobic, I'd recommend that you not even try a regular MRI. May places now have what the call an open MRI, and I prefer this. I never even thought I was claustrophobic, until I had one for my back. Talk about a religious experience. I think I was praying the whole time I was in there. I've since had 2 other MRI's of the back, and they were all done in the open unit. I'm probably going to have to have another MRI of the back, and I'll definitely do the open MRI.

Moosie, I hope all is well with you.

I've had a few of them on my knees...The first one was a little noisy, but the rest I just slept throught them....

If you neurologist ordered it, I'd say they are on a wild goose chase :D to find ANYTHING :D J/K

Hunterman(Tony)

Every thing should turn out OK.. I suppose it will...

You just wanting to see what one is all about.. ;)

Not enough things to do with your free time I take it... :D

I'm sure everything will be fine. there is to much moose and caribou and bear hunting we need to do when you get to Alaska!!! God Knows that!!

Nope never had one... but my doctor wants to shove a camera up my $$ss

Hope everything is OK. for you. good luck and let us know.

Never had one myself, but heard they can be a litle cramped. I hope they find everything to be normal Moosie, well, in your case, abnormal. J/K :D

Like Elchsr said.. I jsut have too much time on my hands and I was thinking... "MAN, I wonder what it would be like to have no insurance and go in for a MRI for fun !!!" ;)

LOL. Nothing to worry about. I will get some results back at noon though. PArt of your leg goes to sleep for 2 weeks and then one night your Arm falls asleep and the Wife is like "Go see a Doctor". Gesh, I was thinknig that if I waited long enough everything would go numb and I could lay around watching TV all day ;)

If they do find something in my head, I'm gonig to post the results here for everyone. I'm guessing most have a PM Side bet going that they'll find "nothing" in my head ?!?!? :D :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back