Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

MRI's ....

If they look inside Moosie's head, they'll find a bunch of little mountain goats chasing a bunch of little big horn sheep around....and they all have plenty of space to run in.

Moosie, you're to ornery to have anything wrong. You're just practicing for retirement.

:cool:

A guy I know had the same symptoms with a real bad headache his results were a deep seeded sinus infection. He was pissed about the good news. He said great I paid 2500 to find out I needed antibiotics!

YAH, It will all be good. I'm guessing I'll pay the $2,500 jsut to have a Piece of mind... Heheh No pun intended ;)

What's funny is I didn't fit any of their examples of why I should have any problems..They ran through different symptoms and I said "Look, I can Feel my toes, I can Stand on one leg, I Build and Roofed a 35'x15' shop last week and the Week before I hiked 15+ miles in a Day with a Friend in Montana. I hike the Hills and I pack in bear bait. I boink 6-8 times a week... And thats the times WITH a partner ;) I feel great except that I can't feel my "Stoopid" leg sometimes and my arm went numb last night.

I was in the robe and the Nurse said "Well, you have Very nice and Strong legs, Good arms, Look to be in Great shape.....Except for that Spare tire you have..." then she Paused when I looked at her like "WTF did you just say? " And then he smiled and said, "... That we all get after 30....Well not ALL of us but it's common". G-sus, First the Hunttak crowd, now the nurses... :(

HAHA !!!

HAHAHA!!!!

You seem to garner as much respect as Hunterman... ;)....

That spare tire thing would have been some funny stuff and to have been a fly on the wall with a camera to take a pic of the look on your face would have been worth a million... :D

Maybe a pinched nerve from your overloaded boy scout pack from the sheep hunt. I recall you saying you couldn't feel your arm or leg.

6-8 times with a partner...Moosie how many times do you Boink yerself?..[without partner] that could be the "root cause" of the problem. :D :D

Maybe a pinched nerve from your overloaded boy scout pack from the sheep hunt. I recall you saying you couldn't feel your arm or leg.

YAH... but that lasted months.. not jsut weeks ;)

Moosie how many times do you Boink yerself?..

Well, thats why I have Curperal tunnel (right side). Nothing to do with my Numb leg and arm ;)

Doc told me Everything is Fine and to go Away. Thats a good 4k report :D

Good news Moosie. You might think about cutting down on the lap dances though. :D

Sounds like a serious case of sacrum displacement.. That can pinch off the syatic nerve and make the outside of your leg go numb or even the whole leg. Sometimes you get kind of a burning sensation. If you walk around a lot or carry a pack, it makes the entire spine go kilter and you might lose sensation in an arm or even in your neck.

Have you gone to see a good osteopath?

:cool:

I think that thing with the little buck and the pan are finally starting to catch up...
They just don't mix well with chocolate shakes... ;) :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back