Most uncomfortable moment you been in?

Dude WTF is going on with you lately?.....

Anal exams and wannabe girls? what next Banjo's and Simulated pig squeeling

I'm with Delw.... we make a coupel GAy jokes about you and all this Chit surfaces... When you say "Your Friend" are you really refering to yourself ? It's comonly used..... Like "One time My Friend wanted to date a Fat chick and...." Or "I have a Friend that wasn't sure he was straight so he...." YAh... UHHHH HUH !!! Someone you know, right.... !!!

Dude, thats not uncomfortable. I thought you meant somethnig like saying something about someone else and then you realised your Cell phone was on.... Or Giving the Stink finger to your wifes sister and she walks in... Or rubbing one out and your wife walks in..... Or gonig to the doctor becasue something got turned sideways when you inserted it in yourself....Or something like that which puts YOU in a uncomfortable situation. You were in the Jokesters Drivers seat man !! You should have been cracking one liners !!! like, "How's it HAnging !!!" Or, "Should I call you inny or outy ?" I'm sure if you made a post there would be dozens of good info for you to use :D

Seirously Schmaltiz, Moosie's got a point there. Think about it and go back loaded for bear. You should have at least two dozen zingers ready. Take a camera, tell it you need proof so when you wake up you'll know it wasn't a nightmare.

Your all fags, that's why this doesn't bother you. Delw, I had to laugh when I read your post. Your not gonna believe it but he (it) actually plays the banjo:D I guess now he (it) can use his skills with it to serenade you.

I'm with Delw.... we make a coupel GAy jokes about you and all this Chit surfaces... When you say "Your Friend" are you really refering to yourself ? It's comonly used..... Like "One time My Friend wanted to date a Fat chick and...." Or "I have a Friend that wasn't sure he was straight so he...." YAh... UHHHH HUH !!! Someone you know, right.... !!!

Dude, thats not uncomfortable. I thought you meant somethnig like saying something about someone else and then you realised your Cell phone was on.... Or Giving the Stink finger to your wifes sister and she walks in... Or rubbing one out and your wife walks in..... Or gonig to the doctor becasue something got turned sideways when you inserted it in yourself....Or something like that which puts YOU in a uncomfortable situation. You were in the Jokesters Drivers seat man !! You should have been cracking one liners !!! like, "How's it HAnging !!!" Or, "Should I call you inny or outy ?" I'm sure if you made a post there would be dozens of good info for you to use :D

Moosie, I didn't say much because I was frigging speechless for the most part. I couldnt look at it more than a couple times and that was only to see if he would crack up or something because I was expecting him to fess up he was playing a joke on me.
I feel so sorry for his Dad, he must be so embarrassed if he knows about this.

Moosie, I didn't say much because I was frigging speechless for the most part.

you mean you couldnt talk with mouth full.

I think we all need to call Dr. Phil for Schmalts. He can't get through his feeling for a fellow Human Being. Maybe if you had just sat down with him and openned up to "IT" you could have cum away with a new appreciation of his Change. Dr. John

I think we all need to call Dr. Phil for Schmalts. He can't get through his feeling for a fellow Human Being. Maybe if you had just sat down with him and openned up to "IT" you could have cum away with a new appreciation of his Change. Dr. John

Hunttalk IS dr phil.... Schmalts has told us about his gay Problem, His teeth , the Viaga, Bad Applications... Man, the list goes on !!!! this IS like Jerry springer :eek::eek:

At least.. I am comfortable enough with myself to tell you fags about this knowing fully aware it will entertain you.
It must have looked like one of Millers Burley girls and he tries to keep those secret, kinda like riding a moped.

Schmalts....that type of thing would not have made me uncomfortable. I just would have been LMAO for a week or so.

When my Dad was having brain surgery before he died later in 2006 I let slip to a old friends daughter that her parents were married and divorced and then remarried(which they stayed the second time). Then when I go outside again the daughter hands me her cell phone and says it is her Mom....that was a little uncomfortable.:D|oo|oo

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back