Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Most educational thread of 2022.

OntarioHunter

There's a couple of recent polls posted asking us to vote on a prepared list of most humorous and best story threads. I'll throw this out as a "you fill in the blank instead of me doing it for you" question. What thread of 2022 did you find most informative? Anything goes: reloading, taxidermy, cooking, gear, clothing, dog training, etc. Think for yourselves folks.

It's from 2021, but I think it should count.

Learned where the bitchinist hunting spots are in Montana

1672717729767.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I learned not to share a campfire with @OntarioHunter.

0F4A2BF7-BE1C-48D5-9DB1-E50315043D45.jpeg

I also learned not to let my dog out of the truck after I do my business:

D9241AFA-12B8-4595-BE42-1E4D63FA5646.png

Damnit. Had to go to bed for work today and missed this gem. You beat me to it @BAKPAKR

So I guess as a consolation prize, most educational goes to….. I learned who the whiniest babies are around these parts. Congratulations @OntarioHunter and @seeth07

I’m so so sorry that you did not receive praise and validation for your wonderful contributions to this forum. How would this world have ever survived without your presence. A friend and I were wondering when your butthurt would go so far that you would just start your own award so that you could get the recognition and validation that you so deserved.

GTFO. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Damnit. Had to go to bed for work today and missed this gem. You beat me to it @BAKPAKR

So I guess as a consolation prize, most educational goes to….. I learned who the whiniest babies are around these parts. Congratulations @OntarioHunter and @seeth07

I’m so so sorry that you did not receive praise and validation for your wonderful contributions to this forum. How would this world have ever survived without your presence. A friend and I were wondering when your butthurt would go so far that you would just start your own award so that you could get the recognition and validation that you so deserved.

GTFO. 🤦🏻‍♂️
From a one liner comedic comment I made in one thread? Good way to judge anyone I suppose

View attachment 258912

View attachment 258924

Dear God I had forgotten about the details with the dog...most educational would probably just stealing cooking ideas from the plate em up thread and the whats on the smoker today. Although my appetite has definitely disappeared after refreshing this today.

View attachment 258912

View attachment 258924

Good gawd, I missed those insane approaches to what should be normal daily constitutional. Must have quit that thread before then. I am worse for having encountered it now.

No TP for those roadside bomb drops…How does that work? guessing the dog cleans the backside just before earning the breath mint?

@seeth07 had an awesome thread chronicling his hunt year that would have absolutely been worthy of nomination. I didn’t take his comment to be whiny .
Sure it just got buried in the grilled cheese and freaks 🤣🤣. Gotta have fun though.

Tall order for @Hunting Wife to filter through and find them all. Hats off to her efforts and there is always the write in option. And yes, his comment was absolutely passive aggressive whiny. Haha.

I thought his wife’s hunt kicked ass though. For sure!!!

Back