MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Moosies Vacation

I will assume that by opening of sheep season you will lose the spare tire ?

Originally posted by Moosie:
WHC, I didn't post the ASS pics... yet ;)
What are you waiting for... Lets See them :D
hump.gif
;)

Now Moosie is the smart one (that's a rare statement from me). He left without the munchkins. I made a trip at the same time but took the kids - to VEGAS no less. :rolleyes: Trust me NOT my idea. As one comedian down there put it, "taking your kids to Vegas is like taking a hooker to Disneyland"

All told by having the kids along, my Clark County taxes were much lighter this trip than in previous ones. So I guess that's a plus. :D

Sounds like you had a blast bro. We still on for this weekend?

"you little old type "A" bureaucrat you!" .... ?

R.R., Thanx brother !! twas a Good break. Although I leave tomorrow till Sunday forthe Hills to go camping and next tuesday Fly out for Spokan Washington for a Job in Northen Idaho.. Busy Busy dang it :(

Chas, 185 and 5'1 don't count ;)

280, I'm actually not planning to Loose much Weight before the Season, Tone up a Bit ..yes, But hover at the 205 mark I'll be. I'm going to fly the Middle fork next month for fun, Want to meet me there and Fly it with me ? I promise I wouldn't push you out..... (twice)

LOL WHO, maybe in the Future, I have a Few Digi Pics the Wife might not like Posted ... Buuahahahah !!!!!

Mojave, Nextyear we'll ditch the Kids and Go you guys and us to Mexico, Let's talk about using your Timeshare to Same ME...... Errrr IO mean "US" money ;)

We're on for this weekend.....

Cool pics Moosie. Brings back alot of memories, of course I was a single 18 year old "stud" when I went there. Boy, how times have changed in 10 years...I went from stud to dud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back