PEAX Equipment

Moosies Sheep hunt, Pics and Vid

Congrat's and super awesome job moosie....And T-Bone !!

You know it's funny.....here I am, Friday evening, on the plains of ND, glassing some Antelope.....when I see someone else pull up and park a ways from me, and start glassing in the same direction at the same herd buck I'm after.....well being somewhat territorial....err, Primal....I make like that big buck and decide I better go establish my dominance in this area also, LOL.....I didn't lift a leg and whiz on his tires though....I did that in my scrape minutes before... :D

Turns out the fella is a fellow Hunt-Talker
hump.gif
...and I can't remember his user name(I think it's Buschy), but I'm sure he'll chime in....right Greg....it was great to meet you.

......and that's how I first heard of Moosie's fantastic achievement....he got His RAM
elkgrin.gif
!! Man, news travels fast.....and to every little nook and cranny......even on the flatlands of ND, LMBO :cool:

[ 09-13-2004, 10:51: Message edited by: iminrut ]

Fuggin AWESOME Oscar & T-Bone! Felt like I was there (except I still have my toenails....) along with ya! Thanks for sharing- hell you even brought Greenhorn out of hiding ;)

Who is that rawboned, chiseled skinny guy holding the ram? ;) Havent been here in a while, and then I see this! Awesome story, hunt and ram! Real happy for you Oscar, you definately earned it! Felt like I was right there with ya, except for the rubber legged, light headed, out of breath part. Best of luck to you on the rest of your hunts this fall.

Congrats! Looks like hunting sheep works better than the Atkins Diet! :D Awesome story and pics!

Great story and pics. I really liked the videos too. The background music is hilarious. It (the music)reminds me of the movie "I'm gonna get you sucka" where every superhero has to have his own theme music. I sure would like to try something like that one day. Thanks for sharing

Freaking awesome Moosie...And the vid's are just the icing on the cake,sweet jeezus man thanks for the vid's......I felt like I went on another hunt,and I thought I was wore out from my twoo weeks of hunting..Daniel

Thanx for the Kudos guys... I still dream about the hunt every night. I'm sure many people remember their hunts, I've seen alot of cool hunts this year you guys have been posting and know alot more are gonig to take place !!! this one for me was "THE CHIT". Something I know I worked HArd to get ready for and took alot out of me doing it and I learned more about what a Body can do.... It was a Great hunt. It could have lasted longer but I probably wouldn't have made it. I always Brag and Jest about how tough I am but that hunt truely humbles ya.

Water is especially the Key. We were fortunate enough to have pleanty of places (Always within 2-3 hour hike of water) but it could be bad.

Speaking of water, Someone said my link above with my dry mouth didn't work. I typed it in wrong. Not that it's cool by any means but it shows how Dry you can get hiking within a COuple hours... Especially if you start out dehydrated !!!!

http://www.hunttalk.com/albums/sheep_vids/dry_mouth.wmv

Oscar:

Just got back and noticed your successful story and nice photos. Way to go man, congrats! Didn't know spandex shirts were in nowadays.

BOHNTR )))---------->

great story and again congrats on a job well done. Sure wish you were gonna make it over to Colorado this year with DS. Would be great BS at the very least. Anyways Looks like yer on a roll this year so keep it going!!
Later.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back