MOOSIE'S HUNT TALK REAL LIFE AZ REUNION...

Got Fish?...I'm not from Buckeye! Those are some strange folk over there...hehe! I live in Laveen...by South Mountain. You can almost throw a rock from my back yard and hit the mountain.

Mntman...I work for Greer Farms here in Tolleson. Yep...I fish. We even have our own private pond by Luke AFB...it's 3 acres or so on a fully manicured 12 acres piece of property. Has the cleanest fish you'd ever catch in it. We've got bass, pan fish, cats, talapia, carp, etc...In fact I was fishing it the past couple weekends and caught several 5 lb bass. I throw 'em back so I can catch them again. But it's fun, and a nice little oasis not far from home. I love to trout fish thou up in the White Mtns...

Aw, c'mon SpudWhisperer. You can't brag about a private fishing hole :eek: and not invite some fellow zonies along. Hint hint wink wink ;)

John

Well of course YOU do, you live in Gilbert, for Pete's sake! I wouldn't expect you to be as sophisticated as the rest of the known world. Nevertheless, I will condescend to RJ&B (since I was always taught to respect the native cuisine of the simple folk). :D

ya!! why you holding out on us PW?!?!?!
private pond, c'mon, invite us over, whatcha waiting for?

"I will work on the farm for ya, I'll pick some spuds if I need to...whatever it takes. :D

I just got a call from Elky. They decided to take the scenic route from Kaibab and went from Flagstaff to Laughlin before heading for Mesa. They should be here about 4:30. They will call when they reach the airport. I imagine they will be kind of tired. So we may be a little late.. Don't start without us..

Any of you who want to visit while they are here and can't make Monti's tonight, drop me a line and I'll give you directions to my home. They are staying with me while they are here. I know that there will be atleast one day when they will need company...

:cool:

Potatowhisperer

I live on the west side too. Would love a chance to fish the farm pond if you ever get an inkling to invite some Hunttalk folks.

Steve

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back