Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

MOOSIE'S HUNT TALK REAL LIFE AZ REUNION...

Relax Elky, we'll see the no one gets left behind... I'll drive. You and the mrs. just watch the scenery.. As much as I dislike Monti's I guess that's where we're going.

Someone call and make reservations. That means that everyone who is going needs to check in..

So..............Start a roster...
Monti's Steak House in Tempe.. on Mill Ave across from the old mill. right next to the river.. someone call out a start time....

:cool:

Saturday eve sounds great! Just say the time! I'm off from work at 4:30 so I hope I can take a shower before dinner! I'm sure you'll appreciate that
. Ofcourse I'll have to take sweet thing. I stand a better chance of going if I invite her too! ;)

John

You know, as I sit here thinking about it, I am beginning to be concerned that this meeting has racial overtones. Here I am--a fat, hispanic Mormon--and you all have "purposely" planned a rally meeting which I cannot attend. How many other fat hispanic Mormons will be present at this meeting? None? I rather thought that might be the answer. My only inquiry now is whether the source of the PATENT discriminatory behavior is that I am fat, hispanic, Mormon or a synergistic combination of the three. Hmm . . . . I will have to ponder this quandry further. ;)

Oh no..... Your not thinking of fileing a hate crime are you ? LMAO

April wants to be the first white person to file a hate crime, She has been waiting for her day.... LOL

Delw

NO WORRIES LAW, I GOTCHA COVERED....

I'M FAT. I'M MORMON. AND I WENT TO ROCKY POINT A FEW TIMES, AND MY WIFE SPEAKS PERFECT SPANISH, AND SOME MEXICANS JUST DID SOME LANDSCAPING ON MY YARD, AND I KNOW HOW TO DO THE CHA CHA, SALSA, FLAMINCO, AND THE PASA DOBLE, AND MY TWO SISTERS SERVED SPANICH SPEAKING MISSIONS, IS THAT CLOSE ENOUGH FOR YOU?

I SPOKE WITH MI ESPOSA AND SHE SAID I CAN GO, AS LONG AS I GO TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY....SO I CAN'T STAY OUT TOO LATE, OK GUYS.

I SHOULD BE FREE AFTER 5PM ON SAT.

DON'T FEEL TOO BAD LAW, WE CAN GO GET SOME ICE CREAM AND A 7UP WHEN YOU COME DOWN HERE. :D

I'm working on getting fat. Wendy is a former Morman. I'm Catholic, so I won't force anybody to drink beer(If I'm buying rounds this might be a sweet deal!). I can be the designated beligerant drunk :eek: . Every group has to have one :D I'm anglo, my kids are 1/2 hispanic so that has to count for something! LOL! I can't wait to meet everybody. I got the green light from sweet thing, so just say when! :D

John ;) ;) ;)

John... You want a shower and to eat also? Next I suppose you will want to chat .... LMAO

got fish you got my phone #? if not email april or me and I will give it to ya.. that way we can get this kinda set.... they will need to know how many people are going to show up......

Delw

Okay, okay. So if I get this straight, Got fish? is is a fat, LDS, anglo (which is so close to my last name--Angulo--that it has to count for something, right?) and John at least had the good sense to marry one of the Tribe. So that can't be why I am being excluded. Maybe it's my profession. Any lawyers going along? Okay, that's it. I knew there was a hate crime out there somewhere. As far as being fat, for those of you who are not cellulite challenged, it is simply a mark of one's spiritual diligence so stay with it JohnSWA! See Isaiah 55:2, Proverbs 13:4, Proverbs 28:25. At least that is how I choose to read those passages. ;)

MONTI's ON MILL IT IS!!!!
(I STILL LIKE THE ONE ON ALMA SCHOOL BETTER)

SAT EVENING SHOULD WORK FOR ME, I GOTTA CHECK WITH THE WIFE FIRST.

Y'ALL WANT ME TO BE THE DESIGNATED DRIVER? ;)

Heck Delw, if I had your money it might be cheap, but I'm (practically) impoverished. Actually I'd love to drop in, you guys will be near my mother's house, but I have yet another trial going in a little over a week and tomorrow is my beloved spouse's birthday. I promised her I would spend the whole day doing whatever she wanted. Bummer.

I just talked to her on the phone... She said she would rather you goto AZ for dinner.. LMAO
Delw

No. And it says very little about your character. ;) That's close enough for government work. All right, I am down to my final thought. It must be Henderson-envy. Man, I just KNEW it! Despite the 14th Amendment's proscription against discrimination based on residency, here we see it raise its ugly head. Well, what are you going to do? Okay, rather than suing you all, I'll just have to settle for ice cream and 7-Up . . . so long as there is some green jello salad (with carrots, of course) available to cleanse my pallete.

Seriously, I hope you folks have a great time. When I come down next . . . .

Just for that rude comment, i won't waste our good stuff on the likes of you. you'll get what we feed to our dogs.....yellow jello with kiwi.

BOY!
You all make me wish I wasn't working that night.
I guess one of us have to keep the malls safe from our marauding bands of teenagers ;)
Hope next time oyu guys get together its at a lake or during the day or week night so I can come in and put my $.02 in with you all.
Look forward to finally meeting everyone.

Potatoewhisperer, where are you located and what farm do you work for? Do you fish?
Lawvegas, not holding anything against you for who or what you are:D
My best friend and best man has the last name of Angulo and they are from San Diego area via Mexico. Any relations or is Angulo like Smith in the U.S.? I am coming to Vegas on the 3rd weekend in July. I'll write you before I come up and maybe if you have some time we can hit the lakes near there?
My wife and here friends are going to gamble and I dont care for that so I will try to find something esle to do.
Well enough rambling.
Got to finish the roof.
Bye and have fun tonight you all.

I wouldn't say it's quite like Smith. My father was born in Puebla, Mexico. There could be a relation. What was his full name? He might be a cousin. Maybe he's got money . . . . Shoot me a line when you are coming to town; I don't gamble either and would love to go fishing with you. We would be stuck fishing Lake Mead unless youfeel like traveling. Just let me know.

Back