Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Moosie's finally successful, but....

Mrs. Moosie

at what price?

Got the phone call that he got an elk. So lets make this interesting. I'll let the rest of you guess how big it is, and what price he is going to be paying for it.

Hint: similar scenerio as last season. ;)

Good Luck

I'm sure he'll have a great story for all of you when he returns.

Mrs. Moosie

Lets see its a spike.... and he shot it with felc. gerbail cannon at 10 miles aways. which is no big deal but he forgot his food and has to hike for 6 days.....

but on the other and I think he might have hit one with his truck driving to the spot...

either way its a spike. OScar likes spikes

Delw

It will be a 6 by 5 with good length and tops, a bit light on timber weight with average bottoms, probably 2nd choice after blowing a stalk on a real good one :D :D

If I recall, last year Oscar was excited because he broke the spike curse. He got a nice 6X6 as I recall, scored about 300 points. So I'll guess he got another 6X6, about the same size, and it's going to cost him a beautiful piece of jewelery for Mrs. Moosie's birthday. (I have some great stuff in emeralds, rubies, and saphires....).

Congrats Oscar... and Happy Birthday Mrs. Moosie....

:cool:

!!!Happy Birthday Mrs. Moosie..What more of a present could you ask for..Your Man got a trophy spike and you get to pass on the good news..Congrats Moosie!!! :D :D :D

Happy B-Day Mrs. Moosie!!!! :D :D :D

If it was the same as last year, that means he is still in the mountains, and he owes you yet another Birthday present!!!!! I am sure I will see it tomorrow morning in the back of his truck....again....

Happy Birthday Vicki. I won't even guess on the animal. But I'm guessing I might get to help you redecorate a room. ;) Best Wishes bud!

Hey Vicki, so is the point of this post to help you get some ideas? If so good plan. ;) Help her out everybody!

Oh yeah happy birthday mrs moosie....

I understand why he is going to pay now....
I think you should ask for a new 10 guage shotgun and maybe some ammo.. some camo , maybe a duck dog and a few other things...
That way oscar would be jealous, and he would surely by them for you :D :D :D

Delw

HHAHA.. Uhhh Just rolled in... Wifes tucking the Jr's in so I have like 1.8 mins ;)

Wasn't a big one by any meens, The "SAME" What Mrs. Moosie meant, was the day before her B-day I shot it.. Spent her Bday packing it out... Leme tell ya, I got some of it on Video, WAS soloing it back in. Fetching AWSOME shot if I do say so and Awsome hunt !!!! It was way further back then last year, It was far enough that Even Greeny would be proud at the hike out :D :D

Heading up to break camp tomorrow, Will post pics probably the following day. Right now I'm doing MAke up sh~moosing, BUT I smell like a weak long SWEAT box covered in Elk urine, Not a nice smell ;)

Anyways, I'll call it a "spike" with Freak points right now, but technically it was a 5x5

Ohhh yah, About the hunttalk.com hat... Uhhhhhh YAH, I'm going to have to Digitaly put one in *OOPS*......

Talk to ya in 2 days.... BTW, roumor has it DS and clan got a few elk down too !!!!! I'm not sure if they [posted that yet or not... OOPS, Wifes out, HAVE to run...... AAAHHHHhhhhhhh... Hehe

first Happy B-day to Mrs. Moosie and may your wishes come true--as long as it doesn't take up huntin' time!!!!

well c-grats there Moosie--can't wait for the pics and story, but ya better take care of the Mrs. first or you'll be in deep kinsha....chris

Happy bday Mrs. Moosie. Hope he treated you right

Congrats on the elk Moosie. Hurry up with the pics, even if you didn'thave your hat on.

WTG moosie on the bull! cant believe you screwed yourself out of 50$ though, LOL

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back