Moosie you are a Cover Girl

Big Sky

Hey Cover-Girl. I opened up our local newspaper last night and was more than a little surprised by this ad (well actually the photo.) Last year I let them use this photo in their Hunting Guide. I guess they really like because here it is again. You are the official cover girl for this year's Hunting Guide advertizing. Now you'll probably forget all of us common-folk now that you are a big star and everything. :D
Moosie.sized.jpg

ROTFLMAO !!!!! DUDE, Send me a Copy or two :D

send it to :

Forsgren Associates
ATT: Great White Hunter
1444 W. Bannock St
Boise ID 83702

That is my Lucky Hat Elkhunter (You know that
), I had the Hunttalk.com Hat in the backpack too. Here is a Color Version :

1120_G.jpg

And here is the Hat :

1112_G.jpg

Thanx for the Good hunt BigSky !!!

1113_G.jpg

...should have caught him wearing his HuntTalk thong!! At least they could have used a pic with a "trophy spike" on the cover!

You'll have to tell us if he makes the hunting guide too.

If this doesn't make his head swell even bigger than it already is.... :rolleyes: :D

WHAT ? I use that hat for Luck.. Besides the Stunning look it gives me !!!!

oskunk.jpg

osc3.jpg

MVC_014F.jpg

43_G_001.sized.jpg

Not like I always Wear this hat or Something :

6hat.jpg

LOL NUT, BEtter then the Pan picture. Although I'm going up with T-bone and He's the One that took that picture years ago... MAtter of Fact, I don't think I've hunted with him Since .... HUMmmmmmmm
elkgrin.gif

If any of you have ever wondered what it's like to hunt with Moosie then watch the video clip he just posted. Is it any wonder he has an open invite to come back. The dude just plain has fun!

BUUUahahahahh !!!!!!! That Video Cracks me up ;)

Thanx Big-Sky. We'll chase bears, if nothing else, in the near Future. Let's plan on it !!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back