Caribou Gear Tarp

Moosie, Let me just say...

Wtf

Sheet, don't come around for a while and when I come back to check up on folks Ol' Moosie has em all lined up and they're either :wank: or he's hump hump away! :D

Hey Moosie!

Moosie, can I ask you here on the forum why I can't ask
there on the forum why my thread was deleted?

Where do they get this stuff?

Hey Brandon, better go rush over and delete my post. I might have hurt somebody's feelings! :wank:

yea, im just sitting here with finger on NUKE.

I think most here know me well enough to know I don't have nuke happy finger over there.. but those that don't, thats ok. Oak, I actually like Brian (Founder). I speak to him daily. He gets accused of alot of shit by some of the people over there and like Moosie says, he is a stand up guy. I stand up for Moose Nutz all the time and somehow thats different?

On a side note, I wondered why you were going off over there and stirring shit Oscar.. sheesh. Double Dog Dare doesnt mean anything to you, does it?

Brandon, just curious how the average oak is supposed to know who has the heavy hand over there? Nobody can ask questions, nobody can post anything that might be construed as questioning authority of "The Man", moderators won't address any issue publicly, can't pick on the moderators' best friend or you get nuked, etc, etc. What a friggin' joke. I hope those folks have learned to defend themselves in the real world.

You told me you were talking about someone else in the thread, not me, but how does it sound when I ask Founder if he's spamming and you reply, "Pretty crappy that some of you guys post on here accusing the owner of this site of "spamming"?

Only two groups associated with the convention have my e-mail...MM and FNAWS. I've only been a member of FNAWS since December...never even crossed my mind that they might be the source. When it came out, I apologized to Founder.

as I said........ In PM ... DallanC has accused Brian of that crap before. Thats what struck a nerve with me. "Guys" I probably should have called him out specifically?? I actually never thought I would hear you call me a pussy..
And mean it. Fugger ;)

I agree there is alot of sensoring over there. I have told Founder that as recently as two nights ago.. ask him. I have about had it with some people over there as well.. Certain topics get pushed under the rug. It really PISSES me off. But what can I do but NOT delete the topics.

Browtine, Double Dog dare gets me every time :)

You know why I post like that ? ... cuz I can and my "FANS" Expect me too :D :D I'm funny.... just ask me :p

Notice and read that I give respect to were it's due. I'll always stand up for who I think is in the right and kick who I think is a Punk. Lo's of boyz are punks on the net. Not just me, who plays one for fun, but true punks. I'm jsut a guy that likes to kick these guys ;)

Moosie said:
Notice and read that I give respect to were it's due. I'll always stand up for who I think is in the right and kick who I think is a Punk. Lo's of boyz are punks on the net. Not just me, who plays one for fun, but true punks. I'm jsut a guy that likes to kick these guys ;)

R.E.S.P.E.C.T

Thanks man! I love this site..

There's a bunch of moderators over there and a lot of censoring. If anyone doesn't like being lumped in with the group then they should be more open.

I think that anyone who has the balls to push the delete button should have the balls to admit it on the forum and say why he did it. None of this "PM a moderator if you have a question about blah blah blah...." That's my bitch about that site. Pussy. ;)

I guess the other option would be to not go over there, but I like stirring up the Utards occasionally. ;)

You have posted a bunch of shed pics.. have u seen shedfreak yet?!?!?!?

I can't remember much. I think he posted a set of elk sheds with magnum 3rds recently?

That reminds me of a Song... RESpe..... Uhhh REScpt.... UHhhhhhh ... I think it was something like RESTpi..... HEll, Never mind, It was a Dumb song anyways ;)

MtMiller, you act like we stick our tounges on the Poles ever time it freezes ? Please...... not ever time, Only when a laugh comes from it :p

Miller only pretends he doesn't like the tongue. Schmalts tells a whole different story.

browtine said:
you lick one pole.......

HAHA.... and thats why I love you, You licked the pole twice :)

So ... you guys ever wonder who all reads this stuff ? I mean, think about someone popping onto Hunttalk for the first time and are like mm.com ? Is that like a Candy place ? And what are they talking about tounges and poles for ?!?!

Anyways..... Remember Browtine when I offered you that money to tell mm.com to Pound sand ? I should up the Offer and have you do it. Like my boy Nacho would say after a speach.... "JUS' for FUN !!!!" :D :D

You're good people Browtine, and more PC then us, Thats why both board owners love ya :) keep up the good work (But Quit nuking ever friggin post of mine on MM.com, GESH !!! ) PUSSY ! :p

Moosie, I see you actually made a respectible post over on MM that's likely to last! Must be getting soft. ;) (that's not a dare)

Oak said:
Moosie, I see you actually made a respectible post over on MM that's likely to last! Must be getting soft. ;) (that's not a dare)

Where is it ? I went looking for the thread where he was busting balls, and it's gone :eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back