Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Moose hunting is not for me.

TomTeriffic

Ditto for elk hunting. Deer hunting, does only, in low, flatter wooded areas near home
is about as labor-intensive and costly as I would ever want hunting, big game or otherwise, to be.

Ditto for elk hunting. Deer hunting, does only, in low, flatter wooded areas near home
is about as labor-intensive and costly as I would ever want hunting, big game or otherwise, to be.

Come on TT, do you need help finding a forum for seniors that don’t have anything else to do on the internet? Maybe a gun forum. Seems like a diy public land hunting forum may not be your cup of tea. I’m sure someone on here can point you in the right direction.

And if your just a troll level 100, carry on!
1680735279628.gif

It seems we grow out of “accepting the challenge” of a hunt…

I won’t put you down mr. terrific, but surely you see how cynical your recent activity has been. Especially regarding things we almost all unanimously vote in opposition of your views…

Elk hunting is all I think about, and the prestige of a moose hunt opportunity is some of our lifetime dreams. I’m glad to know, though, that you’re one less contender in the running.

Listen up. Don't come here whining about how you don't like this or that and how something is too hard for you to even consider. You are WAY outnumbered by folks like me who have a huge desire to hunt such things but CAN'T for any number of reasons. I would give anything to hunt elk or moose but that's out of the question for me. And I'm even older than you are! I would suggest you quit your belly aching about shit that doesn't amount to a hill of beans and start posting things that are more constructive and meaningful. To more than just you!

You have issues... perhaps you should see a counselor? Anyone who wouldn't hunt moose has need of professional help IMO.
I got no use to hunt moose at this point in my life. Couldn't afford if even if I wanted to and if I did, at my age couldn't get it out!

I got no use to hunt moose at this point in my life. Couldn't afford if even if I wanted to and if I did, at my age couldn't get it out!
Same here my old trigger and young backs go to my moose camp. Never shoot one where I can’t drive the SBS up too or drag it back on Jet Sled.

Attachments

• IMG_0244.jpeg
    IMG_0244.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 35
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back