Moose and 'Bou sign....

Moosie

Grand poopa
It took me a long time to know where and how to hunt for moose and 'bou. I talked to alot of people and got alot of helpfull hints.

Once I found the Sign I knew where to get them though...

Here is me after I saw moose sign, It didn't take me long to get on one's trail after this :

179_G.sized.jpg

Here I am After I saw 'Bou sign :

178_G.sized.jpg

Although I thought I knew all the game signs sometimes you come across some sign you just don't know what it is
wink.gif

180_G.sized.jpg

See ya learn something new everyday.All these years i've been looking for all the wrong kind of sign. Boy do I feel like a real turd. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Moosie.

Happy trails

Ridge Runner
confused.gif

Ovis---
biggrin.gif

Who taught those boys in Alaska how to shoot?

Talk about a lousy shot, the Moose is unharmed after 4 shots. And the Caribou took about 40 shots, and only a handfull are fatal..

If you don't know how to shoot, you are just doing a dis-service to the roadsign if you are missing the animal..

I remember a Deer x-ing sign I shot down in Nevada one time. One shot, right thru the front shoulder...
wink.gif

LBG was OK with the 'bou and moose sign.. but when it came to the other sign he had to shake his head
biggrin.gif

Thnax for Fixing the 'bou sign for me Ovis ....
asshole.gif

I wouldn't dare edit that one 1-pointer. I think that one is perfect the way it is.
biggrin.gif

Gesh.. A guy goes to Canada and drinks "HOMO" milk and sleeps with 2 guys (one being ovis and the other 1-pointer) and is labled a Qweer... this world jsut ain't right
wink.gif

Cool pics Moosie!

Testing my skills again. And you thought I was quick on the last pic.

antlers.jpg

bou.jpg

pot.jpg

While these pics were being taken, I sat in the truck and thought to myself..."Damn tourists"
wink.gif

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back