Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Monterey

A-con

We do weekends in Monterey several times a year. Family friends live there, along with some of the best restaurants in the world.
From December

My new screen saver;

P1000193.jpg

Cool pics, especially the 'saver',.....cool getting that bird in the shot...perfect.

Great pics Dan...

I like all aspects of nature...

This brings me back to the times of walking the beaches along the coast of Washington many years ago... :)

That's one of the places I miss in California. Spent a lot of time in Santa Cruz when I was a lot younger. Fished out of Monterey a lot too.
Nice photos A-con.
I grew up in Fresburg.

I grew up in Fresburg.
Congratulations on moving away. Somethimes I feel like I'm chained to this place.
Did you deer hunt D-7 ? You might recognize Dinkey creek and Tamarack ridge in my "Sierra snowpack" thread.

Yeah, I did hunt D7 and did a lot of fishing in Dinkey Creek when I was a kid too. Spent a lot of time at Huntington Lake water skiing and fishing, skiing at Sierra Summit. To tell how old I am we went to Courtright and Wishon way before the road was paved too. Courtright was always one of my favorite places to go.

Yeah, I did hunt D7 and did a lot of fishing in Dinkey Creek when I was a kid too. Spent a lot of time at Huntington Lake water skiing and fishing, skiing at Sierra Summit. To tell how old I am we went to Courtright and Wishon way before the road was paved too. Courtright was always one of my favorite places to go.

Back when Sierra Summit was called "China Peak " .
I like Florence best, but it's a heck of a drive.

I lived in Monterey back in 89, until the earthquake in October. What a great place to live. Bartended at Bosso's and spent quite a few nights @ Segovia's. Fished alot but wasnt there long enough to hunt. Pics bring back memories.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back