Yeti GOBOX Collection

Montana Yoga Pants....

I remember in junior legislature drafting a bill to abolish the penny, and I thought that was ridiculous....

Should we still be surprised at the blatant waste of time and money in politics all in the name of posturing. Although I'm not sure what posture he is taking... how could it even be possible to have a legal season for a creature that has never even been confirmed to exist?

If Joe Exotic would have gotten that pardon, I'd be with him, leading the parade to get this passed. For too long, Squatches have been free to cause havoc on our white tail deer herds. Save a fawn, shoot a squatch!

...hold my beer.

I think it's kinda funny. For enthusiasts of the lore it will draw tourism and generate revenue. I'm pretty sure that's the main goal. The fish & wildlife are having none of it though. LOL!

If Joe Exotic would have gotten that pardon, I'd be with him, leading the parade to get this passed. For too long, Squatches have been free to cause havoc on our white tail deer herds. Save a fawn, shoot a squatch!
Yeti, smoke a pack for that refreshing feeling. (Warning: See a doctor if you experience hallucinations, hear voices asking you to actually express those inner thoughts best kept to yourself or lack the ability to distinguish correlation from causation.)

If you printed out this forum thread to read then you are in the correct thread.

Growing up on Wa my dad was a member of the NW Bigfoot Research Association. I thought it and my dad was so cool. Never understood why my mom always laughed. Then when I got old enough about 12 I got invited. Weekend of drinking( not me at that age), shooting and 4 wheeling. Turns out he was really cool!!

I remember in junior legislature drafting a bill to abolish the penny, and I thought that was ridiculous....
Actually, it is a very sensible idea. Canada abolished the penny years ago. If paying cash, the price is rounded up or down to nearest nickle. When paying with card, the purchaser pays exact value. The reason it was sensible is because it cost Canada something like four cents just to make a penny and then so many are simply discarded anyway. Huge waste of tax dollars.

Should we still be surprised at the blatant waste of time and money in politics all in the name of posturing. Although I'm not sure what posture he is taking... how could it even be possible to have a legal season for a creature that has never even been confirmed to exist?
What about the posture of tax payers who fund legislators wasting time and money with this foolishness = "bend over!"

Actually, it is a very sensible idea. Canada abolished the penny years ago. If paying cash, the price is rounded up or down to nearest nickle. When paying with card, the purchaser pays exact value. The reason it was sensible is because it cost Canada something like four cents just to make a penny and then so many are simply discarded anyway. Huge waste of tax dollars.
So, you’re saying I’m ahead of my time?! 😉

Back