Caribou Gear Tarp

Montana Sheep Tag!!

Still waiting for the "Successful" notice. I'm going to cry if zero goat points is just a tease.
I'm guessing you should be fine...unless you hired schmaltz to do your application! :D

With you and Carl both apparently having goat tags, I'm sure glad I'm not a big billy anywhere in MT this year. Hope you guys can get them shot before the wolves eat them all... ;)

Dang couldn't even draw a ewe tag with two bonus points. No one else I know drew anything either. congrats to those that did, make em count!

Ernie, I drew in 324, the Spanish Peaks. It would be exactly where I'd want a goat tag. 6 permits total. I've never been so pumped about a permit.

I have a buddy with a 680 ram tag from Kalispell. I just got more points myself on all three.

Greenhorn, Congrats on a goat tag for the Spanish Peaks.I agree, an awesome range to chase a billy .Just remember, and I quote " Don't be a PUSSY":):) Pretty certain based upon your successes this won't be an issue.Looking forward to a kill photo in familiar country.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back