Montana Sheep Tag!!

Elkwhisper

Anybody have the inside scoop on when MFWP is going to notify the rest of you that I drew a sheep tag??? :D

The website says this week... which means i will be hitting refresh often until my bonus points change.

Best of luck to the rest of you!

I am sure my sheep tag will be mailed to me today. Told the wife to watch for it in the mail box and place it in the safe until I get home. So sure of it, I told the production company to start applying for a BLM filming permit in the Breaks.

Good chance such fantasy results from being overly medicated and sedated during a morning of tests here at the Mayo. Nice dreams I am having, especially with these pleasant meds they give me.

Was told to not conduct any serious business transactions for 24 hours. Posting on Hunt Talk should fall under that bar. And, I have my son here as my guardian, so I can blame him if I post something incriminating.

One more dose, and I think my hallucinations might get me moose and goat tags to go with that Breaks sheep tag.

Nurse! Nurse, I need some more of those .........

Back to 1 point for moose, was hoping to draw another one! 12 points for sheep and still can't apply for goats yet...not that I am complaining! Next year!

Dang, just woke from the meds and found that both my son and I have increased our points by one, for all three species.

Nurse! Nurse, life was much better while sedated. Can I have some more of ......

The bad news is I didnt draw a thing in MT...but the good news is, I can still apply for all three again next year AND I have one more point for each!

I also get a $3k check in the mail for a bonus.

Last edited:
Does it really mean I drew? I'm dying to see the "S" word online. I want the goat hunt more than anything.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back