Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Montana region 7 Antelope draw

Stacking Bones

I recently applied for the region 7 non resident pronghorn draw with no points.
Is there any chance of drawing a tag without points for this region?
Am I wasting my time or could there be a glimmer of hope?

There is always a chance. This year is going to be interesting to see how the tags all play out. Some people who were going to apply might not be able to because of the whole kung flu thing. So i would think your chances this year will be better then last year's chances

Always a glimer of hope. 400+ NRs will draw with zero points. Unfortunately that's still less than 20% of applicants. Good luck!

Always a glimer of hope. 400+ NRs will draw with zero points. Unfortunately that's still less than 20% of applicants. Good luck!
Oh ok. I went off last year's draw and I came up with pretty much the same percentage. It was in the 24% range.
I don't know how the break down of the tags go . Figured who has points win.

Oh ok. I went off last year's draw and I came up with pretty much the same percentage. It was in the 24% range.
I don't know how the break down of the tags go . Figured who has points win.
Montana uses bonus points on special draws not the preference point system. Just more tickets in the hat type of thing.

I think you might have a good chance to draw, the region 7 area offers some amazing pronghorn hunting. Good luck, we drew last year with two bonus points and applying again this year with 0 bonus points, but we are residents.

My son and I (NR) have applied for 700, now 007, for 3yrs running and not been drawn. We had 3 points prior to the application this year, that jumps us up to 80+% draw odds at this point but I'm still not packing a bag until I see SUCCESSFUL on the draw page?!

My son and I (NR) have applied for 700, now 007, for 3yrs running and not been drawn. We had 3 points prior to the application this year, that jumps us up to 80+% draw odds at this point but I'm still not packing a bag until I see SUCCESSFUL on the draw page?!
I've applied several times for deer combo and haven't drawn. I stopped applying and just been buying points the last few years for elk and deer but never purchased any for pronghorn. I remember there use to be tons of tags left over after the draw and I would always buy one then. Never really had to jump in the draw. Times have changed .

I've applied several times for deer combo and haven't drawn. I stopped applying and just been buying points the last few years for elk and deer but never purchased any for pronghorn. I remember there use to be tons of tags left over after the draw and I would always buy one then. Never really had to jump in the draw. Times have changed .

Are you buying big game combo preference points or just bonus points?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back