MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Montana Public Lands Rally

Really good thing to see...proud of my "home" State today.

Nice work to all that planned and attended the rally.

A thousand or so pissed off Montana libtards....... Interesting moment when Simms CEO mentioned a Montana representative, Mr. Zinke, in Trump's cabinet. Skepticism, to say the least - calls for accountability on this issue raised the roof.

A thousand or so pissed off Montana libtards....... Interesting moment when Simms CEO mentioned a Montana representative, Mr. Zinke, in Trump's cabinet. Skepticism, to say the least - calls for accountability on this issue raised the roof.
Yep first thing I heard after he mentioned Zinke was "We're watching!!" Damn right we are.

Man, that is awesome. I've never felt compelled to be politically active before now, I suppose I was disengaged and "caught up in my own life." But this is personal. Public land is where I go to reconnect with all that makes sense in the world, where I feel like a part of the great cycle of life that we humans have sort of pulled ourselves away from, but which is so vital and awesome. The thought of some bastards taking that away from me has kindled an activist spirit inside me. I've never called or emailed representatives until now. I've never reached out to friends and family asking them to do the same until now. I've never felt compelled to drive to my state's capitol to protest--until now. Like others have said, I hope other states follow Montana's example. If Washington or Oregon were to rally, I'm there. That said, I'm really grateful to this forum and you on here who keep me informed.

Great to see so many forum members at the rally today. The capitol was buzzing with a passionate crowd today! Honored to be in among so many passionate people.

No metal detector. You just walk in or out at your leisure.

And bring your dog too :)

Great to see so many people so passionate about their public lands. Awesome rally for what we all value so much.
Happy to meet Big Fin too.

Attachments

• IMG_2035.JPG
    IMG_2035.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 200
Mike just shared some images. I like the two with all the Sanders County residents, with the "Shame on Senator Fielder" signs as well.

sanders county 1.jpg

sanders county 2.jpg

And bring your dog too :)

Great to see so many people so passionate about their public lands. Awesome rally for what we all value so much.
Happy to meet Big Fin too.

Public Lands- So important even our dogs know what to say...

Attachments

• Public Land Rally 019.jpg
    Public Land Rally 019.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 167
It was a long exhausting day. Just walked in the door from a 475 mile roundtrip bus ride. It was a privilege to be part of the 40 strong contingent of Sanders County citizens opposed to public lands transfer. It was great to meet some of you Hunttalkers there. I know I missed a lot more in the crowd. Here's some of my pictures from the rally.

Olivia was more excited to meet Randy than she was to have to possibility of meeting Governor Bullock. :) Thanks for coming over and spending time with us Randy. It made our day.

Attachments

• Public Land Rally 008.jpg
    Public Land Rally 008.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 158
  • Public Land Rally 012.jpg
    Public Land Rally 012.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 158
  • Public Land Rally 017.jpg
    Public Land Rally 017.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 158
  • Public Land Rally 014.jpg
    Public Land Rally 014.jpg
    399.9 KB · Views: 161
Rumor has it a new Montana superhero costume is about to be unveiled....

Attachments

• superman_by_messypandas-d9836dj.jpg
    superman_by_messypandas-d9836dj.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 477
It's a bird, it's a plane, it's .... Public Lands Superman! (Outfit by Green Decoy Threads and Sitka Gear) :)

Attachments

• Public Land Rally 030.jpg
    Public Land Rally 030.jpg
    318.4 KB · Views: 434
Our message to Senator Fielder and all the other PLT politicians....

Attachments

• 16300077_10153670074438039_8036783544412417717_o.jpg
    16300077_10153670074438039_8036783544412417717_o.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 441
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back