Montana Public Lands Rally

I'd like to meet up with fellow Hunt Talkers if possible. Bring your citation and I'll autograph it.

Will your bad behavior rub off on my kids? I gotta know if I can protect them from characters of sullied reputation.

Let me see what i can pull together for a HT gathering before the rally. I should have the details tomorrow.

We (wife and I) will do our best to make it to the rally on Monday. Public lands mean so much to us. It would be great to meet some fellow Hunt Talkers.
Levi

Any more word on a Hunttalk gathering? We'll be riding in with a busload of people. Sounds like we'll be in town from 11:30-2:30. Hope to see a bunch of you there!

Looking forward to seeing some HuntTalkers at the rally. I could only manage to get a two hour lunchbreak so probably won't be able to attend anything before or after.

I think folks are gonna be fired up. I know I am.

Looking forward to seeing everyone from Hunt Talk. I'm expecting the crowd to be energized.

I didn't get anything done on a gathering. Ended up getting wrapped around the axles of a couple of bills.

How about Hunt Talkers meeting at 11:45 on the second floor, by the statue of Jeanette Rankin for a quick hi-five? Or we can stick around after the rally, meet at the same spot, and trade a few hunting stories? I'll be helping set up the PA system at 11:30 in front of the stairs on the first floor. My camo will look a lot like a coat and tie, but please make sure to say hi if we don't get a chance to talk before or after the rally.

We're expecting about the same number as last session, and possibly more.

Really, you're not gonna be rocking 1000 bucks worth of Sitka Gear and sporting $500 kenetreks?
It's a good thing Men's Warehouse already had dibs on the "you're gonna like the way you look" slogan....:D
Kidding aside, thanks for your work, Ben.

Really, you're not gonna be rocking 1000 bucks worth of Sitka Gear and sporting $500 kenetreks?
It's a good thing Men's Warehouse already had dibs on the "you're gonna like the way you look" slogan....:D
Kidding aside, thanks for your work, Ben.

True story: I've worn my Kenetrecks every day I've been up at the Capitol this session. My #1 rule for being an effective lobbyist is to wear comfortable shoes.

Just saw a few pics on Facebook. That place sure looks packed. Thanks to everyone there representing all of us.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back