Montana opener/weather going to help or hurt ?

Any word on snow amounts in the breaks this week? Heading south of malta tomorrow and hoping they back off a bit on this snowfall coming in Friday night.

The chaffing from 8 pairs of long johns will kill you just as dead as a grizzly bear. Better not risk it and just road hunt like everyone else tomorrow.
:)

Can he skin grizz? I wonder if he’s ever even packed an elk?
I bet some of the newcomer soccer moms freak out when they see him posing down by the marsh beside the Flanders Mill subdivision.
I can’t believe you ever doubted him. It was probably a really tough “pack out” judging by the pack he brought. Looks like a new Mystery Ranch prototype?

21CD5728-2DE4-4684-808B-4D6BBDD2FEAD.png

I take back all the derogatory thoughts and statements I've made.... I bet he fit that whole elk in there in one trip.

He's 2020's C.M. Russell. Telling the story of the rugged western individual in the medium of the day. I wonder what one of his bronze busts will fetch in 70 years. :sick:

I can’t believe you ever doubted him. It was probably a really tough “pack out” judging by the pack he brought. Looks like a new Mystery Ranch prototype?

View attachment 159172

I am not convinced this sob even exists. It's just too perfect to be real, an ultimate distillation of all the madness that is Bozeman 2020. I mean do you guys bump into him at the Korner or anything? I think this individual has been conjured by a 50 year old CGI genius googling what teenagers from Nebraska like.

I am not convinced this sob even exists. It's just too perfect to be real, an ultimate distillation of all the madness that is Bozeman 2020. I mean do you guys bump into him at the Korner or anything? I think this individual has been conjured by a 50 year old CGI genius googling what teenagers from Nebraska like.
I wouldn’t believe it if I hadn’t actually met him myself.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back