Caribou Gear Tarp

Montana mule deer rant

Didnt Hank say at the end of the last legislative session that "mule deer are up next"? Any ideas on what he meant by that or predictions of what we'll see in this next legislative session in regards to mule deer?

Didnt Hank say at the end of the last legislative session that "mule deer are up next"? Any ideas on what he meant by that or predictions of what we'll see in this next legislative session in regards to mule deer?
When did he fix the elk issues? Just curious.

I think he may want to finish one project at a time.

With all these old warrior bucks getting killed clearly there is a need to increase buck tags so they can be killed in their prime. 2-3 buck tags per person?
I have seen a handful of pics of extra giant MT bucks from this year, although highly unlikely many taken on public land.

I just can’t wrap my head around the complete unwillingness to change and adapt wildlife management practices to the changing conditions. All of our jobs change and we have to adapt. Education and what we’re taught and how we’re taught changes over time. Not to mention everything else in life. But g*d dammit, we don’t dare change anything ever about how we manage wildlife here. A drought…let’s just roll with the same tag allotment. A bad winter…let’s cut back slightly on tags for 2 years. If anyone mentions how far downhill quality has gone, someone will have 2 examples of big deer killed on public land this year, so why would we change anything. But but but….tradition and opportunity and hunting over thanksgiving. Why can’t you take the family out pheasant hunting, waterfowl hunting, calling coyotes, ice fishing, etc? Can that also not be tradition? I’ll shut up now. That was too much. Lol

Shoulder seasons for mule deer. They are eating all the hay of his boss's wealthy benefactors.

I can’t believe some of these assclowns even come out of their room, let alone put this stupid shit up for the whole world to see.

#stupidpostoninstagram
#lookatmeishotadeertoodumbtorunaway

Last edited by a moderator:
The most frustrating thing to me with all the "influencers" social media accounts beyond the hashtags is this little thing right here.....

The "likes"..... then followed up with some "personalized groupie bullshit comment" Hoping their idol will give them a like back. Some of the comments are just wow.....

I mean if you want to suck that person off that bad you cumdumpster, why not just ask?! Instead you try and "relate" and "support" them.

GMAFB.....

Screenshot_20221128-123936_Chrome.jpg

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back