Yeti GOBOX Collection

Montana Mule Deer Management Survey

mtmiller

Just curious what percentage of R and NR got one of these in the mail. I just received mine yesterday.

What kind of questions does it ask?
Satisfaction with current management.

I would add pics of the 32 questions, but already filled out and put in envelope. Maybe someone else will be more thoughtful than I was at the time.

Reactions: DFS
I’m jealous sure would have liked to received that survey.

Gotta keep some people employed gathering those up and putting that information into the computer. Maybe it's the same people they keep employed making disjointed phone calls for harvest statistics.
Probably something for their biologists to do since they started paper whipping the counts from the office.

I think they're intentionally targeting the old timers like Miller who don't have email and just want to go out on Thanksgiving and shoot their buck like they always have.

Seriously, I can't believe a state wildlife agency is still doing business this way. What a waste of money.

Just group texted a bunch of my hunting friends, sent a screen shot of the cover letter that you posted....non of them had received the survey.

Must be a very limited survey pool??
Sheep odds to get that survey I suspect.

I think they're intentionally targeting the old timers like Miller who don't have email and just want to go out on Thanksgiving and shoot their buck like they always have.
Laugh buddy, but I don't trust the Google machine thingy.

Just because I am paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get me.

No where did I leave that roll of stamps?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back