Montana Moose,Sheep,Goat results

Probably this week.

After spending twenty hours this weekend, adding categories, including tags, apps, and draws, along comes some smart alec who posts this here. What's up with that Lawnboy, you thinkin' I don't have enough to do, so I should spend my time moving threads to the proper sections?

Ok Administrator use your "Merlin" powers and move it to the proper category. Sorry I didn't scroll down the half a mile to find the new category.:D I hope everyone draws.

Finn usually has a mole in FWP who lets him know the exact day and time the draws come out. I just hadn't heard. Just playin with ya Randy.

Finn usually has a mole in FWP who lets him know the exact day and time the draws come out.

Yeah, but now that the mole knows I have a TV show and website, the mole is not returning my calls and emails this month. So, I suspect I will know after everyone else knows.

Good luck!

Yeah, but now that the mole knows I have a TV show and website, the mole is not returning my calls and emails this month. So, I suspect I will know after everyone else knows.

Sounds like you've either been black listed or you've been pre-chosen to draw a tag. ;)

My bonus points for moose are now one higher than they were this morning. Guess that means I'll be able to put in again next year...Oh well, didn't want it anyway...much...I guess.

I now have 9 points for moose, so I guess I don't have to plan for that hunt this season.:D

I will check to make sure my sheep points hit 9 as well later this afternoon.:W:

All of us got an extra moose point, come on sheep and goat....

I have an extra moose and sheep point. It looks like I still have a chance at a MT. goat tag or low bison #! I am not giving up hope yet.

If the bonus points are right I've got a moose tag (brother) and sheep tag (dad) in the family this year!

Damn, I am collecting a whole net full of points today. Same for my son.

Congrats to your guys Drake.

Drake,

I hope the bonus point changes are correct and you and your father got your tags. Congratulations! Pictures are expected this fall!!

Last edited:
Back