Montana M,S,G drawing

I just checked my status and found that my draw was still incomplete and my bonus points have not been updated. MTG

OK you draw jockeys. how long does MT usually take to get all the updates for the moose/sheep/goat draw complete. (how many seconds till they crush my irrational hope for a sheep tag I know I will draw)...

OK you draw jockeys. how long does MT usually take to get all the updates for the moose/sheep/goat draw complete. (how many seconds till they crush my irrational hope for a sheep tag I know I will draw)...

Does this mean your sheep points have went to zero?

Gained a sheep point now as well. I'm hoping I don't draw a mountain goat tag so looks like another year of point building.:D

I would say you should go have lunch now, have a cold beer with a burger, knowing that in all likelihood, your irrational hopes will be dashed not long after lunch.

Awh schucks, me and my son both had another bump in sheep points.

Most years I would whine about such problems, but this year the tag Gods have shined upon me more than I deserve, so I will resist the temptation to complain and hope some of you get your sheep points cashed in.

looks like I got the cash rather than cash-in option...

I picked door number two but they opened door number 3 instead...OK back to work.

I already had zero goat pts going into the draw so not expecting anyting on that one:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Looks like I did not draw the ewe tag I put in for. I had high hopes for that one as it had 100% odds last year. I got a ram in an unlimited unit in 09 so its only ewe apps for 5 more years now. Had a moose tag last year and its my first year back in for goat so I don't have much hope for that one either. I guess you cant feel too bad for me though?

Awh schucks, me and my son both had another bump in sheep points.

Most years I would whine about such problems, but this year the tag Gods have shined upon me more than I deserve, so I will resist the temptation to complain and hope some of you get your sheep points cashed in.

I am kinda in the same boat. I purposely put in for units with super low odds and close to home trying not to draw. I leave for a 13 day African Safari in exactly 161 hours. Even if I drew something great I would be so short on vacation time I wouldn't do the tag justice.

My Goat points just grew by one as well. As long as my deer, elk, and antelope gives me something it will be a decent year.

Last edited:
Goat points all around. No moose, goat, or sheep at my house this year. Congrats to all who drew.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fred Powell Sr
Back