Caribou Gear

Montana M,S,G drawing

Just thought I'd give a heads up. I was listening to the Montana Outdoor Radio Show this morning and they had on Ron Aasheim (sp?) I believe that was his name from MWFP. He said that the Moose, Sheep and goat results will be posted by the afternoon of the 20th. He also said that we would hear back on the Elk, Deer and other permits on July 18th which is also a Monday.

Fingers crossed.

Just thought I'd give a heads up. I was listening to the Montana Outdoor Radio Show this morning and they had on Ron Aasheim (sp?) I believe that was his name from MWFP. He said that the Moose, Sheep and goat results will be posted by the afternoon of the 20th. He also said that we would hear back on the Elk, Deer and other permits on July 18th which is also a Monday.

Fingers crossed.

That's fantastic! Thanks for the heads up and good luck in the drawing.

I wish i could set my computer to count how many times i hit refresh on the fwp page today, im already at about 10 i think.

Mine still says not complete. Does that mean they're still working on switching the status of the successful applicants? :D

Nope, just means they havent bothered to change yours yet cause your so far on the bottom of the unsuccessfuls. ;)

Mine still says not complete. Does that mean they're still working on switching the status of the successful applicants? :D

The drawing status says incomplete. I am looking at bonus points to tell me if I drew. If you were successful it will show up there first.

I've heard 680 is an easy unit to draw for sheep, so with 4 NR points, I'm a sure bet.....:) Mine still shows Pending.

LOL Well I've got 11. Must not have drawn.

Me too. My son also got another moose point, so no moose hunts at our house this year.

No changes yet to sheep or goat, but I expect to draw more bonus points again, as historically has been the case for all three species.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back