Yeti GOBOX Collection

Montana HS Student Athlete of the Year - Please Vote

Rancho Loco

http://www.abcfoxmontana.com/story/35279626/student-athlete-of-the-year-voting#.WQ86eWpdNyM.facebook

Hello Montanans, please check out the link and vote for the Student Athlete of the year here in the Treasure State.

Although I'm partial to my darling daughter Camille: a National Merit scholar, National Honor Society member, State VB champion 2015, two-time state HJ champion, 4.0 uw GPA, Bozeman High Female student athlete of the year and Dartmouth College bound.. These are all fine young men and women who deserve our recognition, respect and support.

This is our last few weeks of running all over the state, which I'm sure many of you fondly remember, or are just starting now, and I'm really going to miss watching all these kids compete, and show their leadership and commitment to their sports, schools and teams. Many see our country and our future going through a pretty rough patch right now, and I'd have to agree, but these young men and women are who we're tossing the keys to, and after watching them over these years, I think we're going to be just fine.

Last edited:
Big congrats - I just voted for her and may have saw her jump in Billings on Saturday.

Good for your daughter. Is she gonna high jump at Dartmouth?

Yes she is, and she couldn't be more excited..

That's awesome. I'm a MT kid who ran track at an Ivy League school (Columbia). Loved my experience as a student-athlete in the conference. It was a lot of fun, and I think her Dartmouth decision is a good one. That's probably the softest landing for a MT kid. I met my wife at Columbia, so I wouldn't change that part, but Hanover would've been a smoother transition. I wish her the best!

Reading those snapshot bios they're all winners....well said Rancho, you have every right to be bustin' proud.

Do Texas votes count double?;)

Congrats to her!! You have a lot to be proud of. I am just starting on the journey of following them around to all the sports/activities. Tiring at times and I am sure I'm going to miss the hell out of it when its over.

Congrats Rancho. It is no small feat having kids that excel and turn into young adults. I don't have to look very far to find friends who are struggling with this.

Btw, what ever happened to blowing up my state? :cool:

Congrats Rancho. It is no small feat having kids that excel and turn into young adults. I don't have to look very far to find friends who are struggling with this.

Btw, what ever happened to blowing up my state? :cool:

Thanks.. Maybe I should bring that one back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back