Montana Fentanyl and Meth. Mexican Drug Cartel Focus.

$$$ is the purpose though cash is king over digital. Cash is a direct physical possession of funds. Digital is the same as banks. It can be seized.

"The end of cash is on the horizon, and it will have far-reaching effects on the economy, finance and society more broadly."

"The end of cash is on the horizon, and it will have far-reaching effects on the economy, finance and society more broadly."
I follow what you are saying and the way digital is tracking, sure seems my wallet rarely has actual cash. Digital assists Cartels w/ laundering $... The end of the story, Cash is king. Cash = physical possessions: properties, aircrafts, etc - and good ole cash.
Any digital form leaves a trail. Cartels do not want digital $ as their glorified possession. They want it turned / washed as quick as possible to physical possessions and currency.
For Cartel interests, laundering via property purchase, etc is the big concern also a valuable means for governments to seize.

Cash - literal, on hand physical cash - is still king. Can not take/seize unless from their cold dead hands. I'd smile viewing cold dead cartel hands.

Seizures of $ / property = win for government that offsets some tax $.
This is why CBP Feds continue to seize large quantities of currency ---> going south and laundering operations using digital coin to purchase and wash the money.
Speaking of the present: This article details Cartels use to launder and purchase the ingredients for Fentanyl from China.
CNN shared the report of the varied intent behind Cartel use of digital for the end result of physical possessions /currency.

Secure the border. Stop the flow of chemicals from China, if China doesn’t want to help punish China. Then go after the cartels. Pull out all the stops. If the countries don’t want to help cut off all aid to them. Have every type of Operator go in and do a scorched earth policy for every cartel. In 2022 almost 74k people in the US died of fentanyl overdoses we’ve invaded countries for less “supposedly”.
Who do you think has more funding? The cartel or the governments in charge?

Drug money flows into almost every sector of our economy. Nitwits can laugh all they want but a total cessation would basically crash our economy. There is no president or politician or party willing to take the fallout that would come, economically, politically and diplomatically

My youngest son died of a fentanyl overdose. It was 3 years ago and I found him right here in the room where I am now typing this. It changed my perception of what people who OD on drugs are like. I had incorrectly though of them as people on the fringes of society, down on their luck, depressed etc. My son was always a great athlete, a hard worker, a positive fun person to be around, the life of the family. Now he is dead.
So, I've had lot's of time to think about what happened, what or who to blame. And you do want to blame someone.

At first, as a parent, you blame yourself. After all, your #1 job is to protect your family, so how did I not see this coming. There were clues, did I just ignore them?

I blamed him of course. Why would he even want to take drugs? His mother and I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs and never have. However, he was a thrill seeker, who was willing to try anything, which was part of what made him fun to be around.

You want to blame the drug supplier. Where did he get the drugs? We supplied the local police with information on that, and where somewhat surprised to find out a month later that they never followed up. They were all ready to arrest him if he'd pulled through, but that's all they do, the easy stuff, fill the jails with drug users, wasting taxpayer money.. Going after the supply chain, the big time movers of drugs, that would be too dangerous.

Supply and demand are the real issues. If you try to stop supply from outside the US, do you just move more production to inside the US? Do you want that? Demand, what causes it? I don't really know. Is it that we live in a society now where we are constantly being bombarded with ads on TV telling us that taking drugs will solve our problems? Ask your doctor about x,y,z drug etc.

My youngest son died of a fentanyl overdose. It was 3 years ago and I found him right here in the room where I am now typing this. It changed my perception of what people who OD on drugs are like. I had incorrectly though of them as people on the fringes of society, down on their luck, depressed etc. My son was always a great athlete, a hard worker, a positive fun person to be around, the life of the family. Now he is dead.
So, I've had lot's of time to think about what happened, what or who to blame. And you do want to blame someone.

At first, as a parent, you blame yourself. After all, your #1 job is to protect your family, so how did I not see this coming. There were clues, did I just ignore them?

I blamed him of course. Why would he even want to take drugs? His mother and I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs and never have. However, he was a thrill seeker, who was willing to try anything, which was part of what made him fun to be around.

You want to blame the drug supplier. Where did he get the drugs? We supplied the local police with information on that, and where somewhat surprised to find out a month later that they never followed up. They were all ready to arrest him if he'd pulled through, but that's all they do, the easy stuff, fill the jails with drug users, wasting taxpayer money.. Going after the supply chain, the big time movers of drugs, that would be too dangerous.

Supply and demand are the real issues. If you try to stop supply from outside the US, do you just move more production to inside the US? Do you want that? Demand, what causes it? I don't really know. Is it that we live in a society now where we are constantly being bombarded with ads on TV telling us that taking drugs will solve our problems? Ask your doctor about x,y,z drug etc.
Sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear this. The thought of that as a parent is unfathomable.

So sorry Irishman. My wife and I lost a neice the same way. The scumbag that sold the pills got a slap on the wrist. mtmuley

This was pretty unreal and well worth watching. Shows how tranq is getting mixed into fentanyl as a cheap filler and he talks to the people that are selling it. Something similar is happening in most cities in the USA. He also has a good one on San Francisco.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back