Caribou Gear

Montana Dudes

...by the way Einstein, it's "a small bird will drop"...if you're going to feign intelligence at least get the quote right.

Buy my wife something new.

Maybe a new pair of crankbait rods. New treestand. Or maybe a new food saver. Yeah, that's it, a new foodsaver. Then she can't say I spent it all on hunting gear. Foodsaver is kitchen stuff, right?

Don't forget to wrap the Foodsaver, mine just gets all teary-eyed when I show affection like that. She still tears up over the Gas powered weed eater I bought her! John

on second thought I am going to loan my $400 plus what ever its takes so Noharleyyet can finally get a Harley

"Don't forget to wrap the Foodsaver, mine just gets all teary-eyed when I show affection like that. She still tears up over the Gas powered weed eater I bought her! John"

John, haven't you seen any of the threads about wives looking for greener pastures? Keep up what your doing. It's all fun and games till your sleeping all by yourself!:D

Don't forget to wrap the Foodsaver, mine just gets all teary-eyed when I show affection like that. She still tears up over the Gas powered weed eater I bought her! John

Stud:

Thats good advice. I think I have some wildlife print wrapping paper left over from the Cabela's bargain cave last time I went to Owatonna. Thanks for the tip.

She is gonna' love me even more. If I get any kinder, I will probably die of enlargement of the heart.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back