Montana draw

Maybe its just me, but MT has the most complicated process to understand. We applied as a group for general elk . Is this saying we drew the combo general but did not draw an LE as we did not put in for one? I think we had an average somewhere between 1 & 2 pnts for the 4 of us.

Successful​

2022 General Elk Combo (Released)

Not Successful​

2022 General - Elk Combo (Party #XXXXX)​

Nope only you drew the others in your group did not. You got a released tag. And they break the group for that.

How many PP did you guys that got released have? They use PP for those tags so if your 4th had 1pp guessing he probably didn't get one.

How many PP did you guys that got released have? They use PP for those tags so if your 4th had 1pp guessing he probably didn't get one.
4th guy did not draw and had zero, the rest of us had 2 points each

Last edited:
My son and I both drew Big Game Combo and Deer B for 314. Each had 2 points. Looking forward to the hunt with him.

I guess this means we’ll have a dilemma next year on whether to buy a point and be guaranteed not to get tags, or roll the dice and pray with zero points. 🤔

My son and I both drew Big Game Combo and Deer B for 314. Each had 2 points. Looking forward to the hunt with him.

I guess this means we’ll have a dilemma next year on whether to buy a point and be guaranteed not to get tags, or roll the dice and pray with zero points. 🤔
You didn’t draw deer b I guarantee you…

Successful Combo - grateful. What a string - as NR, 11 years in a row and only one alt list tag in that run. WSS here I come one more time!

Rumors of a redraw due to all the glitches. Doubtful, but has anyone else heard of the same?

Reactions: DFS
I'm not saying its right or wrong just wondering if anyone has heard the same?

Should run the draw on the blockchain.

Rumors of a redraw due to all the glitches. Doubtful, but has anyone else heard of the same?
That’d be rich considering the former license bureau chief now runs the whole department. If one thing ought to go smoothly it’d be the draw.

I'm not saying its right or wrong just wondering if anyone has heard the same?

Should run the draw on the blockchain.
All I know is I had a buddy apply for an elk tag and it didn’t show up in the system. He called them and they said everything is fine we will take care of it. He asked if he drew and they said we can’t tell you that.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back