Montana draw

FWP is still working on correcting the issue for districts 411-21, 447-21, and 595-21 and 270-45 according to the lady I talked to this morning.
Third draw here we come. Must still need a few more elk killed

and if the conversation takes a turn... "listen, I have a stable of lawyers..."
"I just forwarded you documentation of my donation to the Gianforte Campaign for Governor prior to the last filing deadline before the Nov. Election. Please expedite. Did I mention I own a very large ranch?"

"I just forwarded you documentation of my donation to the Gianforte Campaign for Governor prior to the last filing deadline before the Nov. Election. Please expedite. Did I mention I own a very large ranch?"

New Montana "Ranching"
1650467624950.png

Well I’m one of the “special people” and if so they still can’t get it right.

FWP is still working on correcting the issue for districts 411-21, 447-21, and 595-21 and 270-45 according to the lady I talked to this morning.

If you don't mind me asking, why are you still calling them? You never drew a combo. You weren't in the 1st permit draw, you weren't in the 2nd permit draw, and you won't be in a 3rd if there is one. Join the club. Better luck next year but don't hold your breath

If you don't mind me asking, why are you still calling them? You never drew a combo. You weren't in the 1st permit draw, you weren't in the 2nd permit draw, and you won't be in a 3rd if there is one. Join the club. Better luck next year but don't hold your breath
yep. I was wondering the same thing...

yep. I was wondering the same thing...
At this point they seem to be handing them out willy-nilly to whoever wants one. Doesn’t hurt to pester them, I guess. Heck, he’ll probably end up getting one if he asks nicely.

Just a guess here but I’m guessing it’s Cuz he in fact drew the big game combo . But elected to return it if not selected for LE elk . So since he wasn’t selected for LE elk his bg combo is listed under unsuccessful.

Just a guess here but I’m guessing it’s Cuz he in fact drew the big game combo . But elected to return it if not selected for LE elk . So since he wasn’t selected for LE elk his bg combo is listed under unsuccessful.
No my first choice was 411-21 and I had a second choice so my application was thrown out.

Its not because of that, it was because the application was thrown out.

"Due to an error in the current licensing system regarding “first and only choice” hunting districts, hunters who applied for these districts were able to submit second and third choices. Hunters who did submit second and third choices on their applications for a “first and only choice” district were removed during the draw. The mistake affected 10 hunting districts and 2,482 applications out of the 83,017 total statewide. FWP is moving away from the current licensing system as part of the administration's effort to modernize state government."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back