Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Montana Draw

What time should we expect to see draw results posted today?

I think in the last few years things started moving on tues with combo results then deer and elk permit results updating into thurs. But in the mean time we will all just be wearing out the refresh keys this week getting little work done.

Thanks guys. I won't hold my breath to see the results today. Realistically all I have a shot at is my big game combo. It's fun to check the results though.

My items held list now shows the big game combo. Looks like things are underway :)...good luck all!

I just checked the results page and see I was drawn for the combo tag as a NR. Maybe they will do the permit drawing today as well, but so far no change to my points totals.

our groups results also show that we hold the big game combo with all that that includes , and still pending is our permit choice...come on baby..............:hump:

the big game combos /deer/elk combos are all easy for them to do cuz everyone gets one.... obviously there'll be plenty leftover again..... the permits is what takes time..... they get lots of apps for the special permits....

our groups results also show that we hold the big game combo with all that that includes , and still pending is our permit choice...come on baby..............:hump:

same here....man this is going to be a long wait...good luck everybody

same here....man this is going to be a long wait...good luck everybody

good luck to everyone, im not too worried if we do Not get our permit of choice, worst case scenario we still will have the gen big game combo, that's still a pretty good tag.

Last year they crapped them all out on the same day. Hopefully it's the same this year.

Even though I felt like the big game combo was guaranteed, it's still good to see it be made official.

Even though I felt like the big game combo was guaranteed, it's still good to see it be made official.

Yes I agree - I did a happy dance too when I saw my big game combo was successful - and if my permit is successful then I'll be doing more than a dance :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back