Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Montana Draw

HalfAce

So what do you guys think. Will we get to know the draw results this week? Also, is this the year you finally draw the permit your after?

I'm thinkin' we will see additional points or points going to zero Wednesday morning. As far as drawing a permit, I think I had a better chance at drawing one with less points than I do now with more points! :rolleyes:

Goodluck guys

Last edited:
Dam it, I put the drawing in the back of my mind and have not been thinking about it, and then I come across this post.

Well I guess it was just wishful thinking on my part, was hoping that we would get to know this week before the Nevada app deadline. Still hoping to see changes in points by the end of this week, but my heart wont be broken if they don't.

Wife is preggo and due in August so I put in for the hardest to draw elk and deer units I know of to intentionally get the lowest odds possible of drawing. I'm probably the only one on here crossing their fingers to not draw a tag. I'm going to be lucky to get a handful of day out with my bow this year.

Wife is preggo and due in August so I put in for the hardest to draw elk and deer units I know of to intentionally get the lowest odds possible of drawing. I'm probably the only one on here crossing their fingers to not draw a tag. I'm going to be lucky to get a handful of day out with my bow this year.

Smart. My wife was gracious enough to let me go hunting last year when we had a 1.5 month old at home. I appreciated it but my mind was nowhere near hunting. It's tough to leave home when you have a brand new boy at home.

I didn't realize the draw was this soon. I'm only expecting my deer/elk combo though. I put in for an elk permit that I had like a 1% chance of drawing. Do NRs hear about special permits next week? For some reason I was thinking that it used to be June.

I didn't realize the draw was this soon. I'm only expecting my deer/elk combo though. I put in for an elk permit that I had like a 1% chance of drawing. Do NRs hear about special permits next week? For some reason I was thinking that it used to be June.

Yep! Deer and Elk results will both be available next week. Can't draw if you don't apply :) Good luck!

I have about a 1 in 7 chance according to last years stats. Come on .....

Seems like everyone always looks at last year's odds. My theory is looking at odds from 2-3 years back gives more accurate indications. Hopefully there are some good tags drawn by hunttalkers! I'm looking forward to some more epic season-long threads!

Don't get your hopes up too high, I could easily see it being Wednesday or Thursday before results are posted. "The week of" tends to be pretty vague for FWP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back