Montana Draw results

Well, someone can have my big game combo as I turned that in so make sure you get on the alternate list!

After 10 years of applying my old man finally got lucky drew a good elk permit. Going to be a damn good time! Congrats to those who drew and will be in the elk woods this year.

I'll be back for the 5th year in a row on a General Tag.

Anyone know when general statistics will be released? I'm interested to see how the general tags #'s turned out for NR with 1 and 0 preference points this year.

Reactions: LCH
Hunting General again for me this year. Had opportunities last year, so will hunt the same areas and hope to seal the deal this year!

I got the resident 410-21 elk tag. First time doing this hunt. Anyone got any tips? I'm coming from a couple counties over.

I am trying to figure out if I drew or I didn't for general nonresident. Thanks.

Jeremy
Looks like you didnt draw in the first draw but drew a returned tag the 2nd time around. Someone didnt draw their LE so released the elk combo bag into the draw.

I am trying to figure out if I drew or I didn't for general nonresident. Thanks.

Jeremy
You drew . You were initially denied , but then you drew a tag that someone opted out of because they didn’t draw a permit , that’s why it says released cuz it was released by someone else . You drew on second chance

First year applying after 2 year of hard research and I drew a NR Big Game Combo Tag. Will be my first time hunting in the west. Sad part of this is my hunting buddy was not successfull.

First year applying after 2 year of hard research and I drew a NR Big Game Combo Tag. Will be my first time hunting in the west. Sad part of this is my hunting buddy was not successfull.
ouch.... should have done a party app

what are you hunting? More than likely a returned tag will show up, get on the alternate list.

well drew the breaks rifle last year, got lucky this year and drew breaks archery probably shoulda played the lotto... Lets pray no rain after mid summer!
Just bring that big Dodge you guys had last Fall. Seemed like it had a bunch of mud on it. Just remember to close the doors when you head out. mtmuley

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back