Montana Breaks Mulie Hunt Success!

Congrats.....and yes deer herds are not good at all...Think F and G will do anything? Been going down hill for years. Sad indeed..

I don't see them doing anything honestly something sure needs done because it keeps falling further every year it seems. :confused:

Thanks guys I have hunted a lot of places and seen a lot of country but I never seem to get tired of eastern Montana for some odd reason. Maybe it's the way things should be wide open ,laid back, and the slow track.......

What do you mean that shot was nothing to brag about? You should be bragging about the fact that you got within a decent range of the deer, instead of just doing some long-range target practice like seems to be the norm anymore.

That is a great deer and shot that was taken by a HUNTER and not a long-range target practice guru.

I see what you mean maybe I should have worded that differently. But a shot at that range in that country well doesn't happen very often in my experience. Made it seem like a chip shot with my set up. But heck I will take that over a 500 yard shot all day long!

Back