Montana big 3 drawing today?

My 12 year old daughter drew the 622 ewe tag! No love for me! Thankfully about I'll h time for is forky hunting with a bow! My girls will be awfully busy though!

Boy looks like the oyoa forum is gonna be smoking this fall. Lots of good tags being drawn. That's what dreams are made of though right. Congrats to everyone so far.

Well it looks like I have a busy fall ahead. I drew a goat tag in the absaroka-beartooth wilderness. I am pretty excited to get back up there with a bow this time. Also pulled another breaks ewe tag to finish out my 7 year wait before I can go back to hunting the unlimited rams.

Well it looks like I have a busy fall ahead. I drew a goat tag in the absaroka-beartooth wilderness. I am pretty excited to get back up there with a bow this time. Also pulled another breaks ewe tag to finish out my 7 year wait before I can go back to hunting the unlimited rams.

Dayum, you've got some work ahead of you Travis.

Which district? 323? 329? Regardless, congratulations!

Donut here.....uncle drew a ram tag for 302......that's all I got in the family tree....good luck and congrats to all that drew....atleast I get to go along on the sheep hunt......it feels the emptiness in my heart ........back to the unlimited units next year....then I know I got atleast one tag

Congratulations to all of you who drew a tag. I'm really looking forward to seeing how some of these hunts go for you guys this fall. Also, it seems like there are a lot of members who haven't responded yet, hoping there are some more lucky tag holders here.

That's awesome Travis, congrats. Looking forward to hearing about this one.

Looks like I have plenty of time to focus on my bull elk tag this year.Zip on the big three.

Well after drawing a goat tag in 2014, and a moose tag in 2015, it was fun dreaming about a MT sheep tag. But alas my lucky streak fizzled, no surprise. Just keep dreaming for next year!

Big three

Well after drawing a goat tag in 2014, and a moose tag in 2015, it was fun dreaming about a MT sheep tag. But alas my lucky streak fizzled, no surprise. Just keep dreaming for next year!

my 15yr old drew moose my 22 year old drew buffalo and brother drew goat should be a busy year.

Congrats on the tags! Breaks archery tags is all for us! Don't know if we'll try or not. More people up there than animals anymore.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back