Yeti GOBOX Collection

Montana 900-20

Bowguru

Drew this tag, looking forward to hunting September 15th on hoping to hit the Rut. I will have a mobile setup for camping and so far I am looking at the 700 area units to hunt any advice on this area and type of hunt. Not new to antelope hunting, just first time to this area. Thanks in advance.

be ready to shoot at a long distance. Stay low and try to come in underneath them if possible out of sight. If you use onx and know exactly where they are, mark it and work your way there staying out of line of sight. Couple things I learned in my attempt. That is a tough animal to sneak up on.

be ready to shoot at a long distance. Stay low and try to come in underneath them if possible out of sight. If you use onx and know exactly where they are, mark it and work your way there staying out of line of sight. Couple things I learned in my attempt. That is a tough animal to sneak up on.
Thanks, Im going to try decoying and if i find a waterhole i will have a ground blind with me. Im dialed in with the bow out to 60.

Seems every year there are more goofballs running around with a decoy just stirring them up. I believe a ground blind at a water hole is still the way to go in an archery hunt. Set up 30yds from where they're watering and bring a book. They will ALL see the blind; some will come right on in, some will mill around and get a real good look before coming in, some will move on to the next water hole.

Back