Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Montana 1 upped by Idaho in Wolf take shenanigans.

We are the apex of all species and we regulate their existence. Pretend we don't all you'd like though without hunter boots on the ground and conservation coffers filled with our $, their existence would slowly fade.

We pay for organizations to preserve land and sustain their existence while humans continue to encroach on the land they roam...ed.

From RMEF to DU... our gloves on labor to Banquets and land estate transfers... we maintain our proud conservation traditions from the city masses eroding our wildlife's land to survive.

If that means in context of an apex predator (woofs) reduced to 1/2 the ungulate wild depredation they specifically take... a (3-400% vs current 800% of the minimum) and that alleviates a bit of pressure from one angle... we can also focus on season length, limited areas that need limited tags, select choice of seasons, etc. Humans are a bitch to comprehend shorter seasons, limited tag areas, etc. We want now! Seems the chant. Not... We want for our children...
Various areas to focus. This is one area with opportunity.

Some micro organism is likely the apex of all life... haha! Though until it wipes us, I'll keep supporting our heritage, conservation efforts, etc.

We all have our positions... though if it's to cultivate a harmony within a further restricted area as more humans creep developments... it's just not going to happen.

Thank you for your comments.

The goal, in my mind, is looking at the data and managing for the most elk, deer, cougars, wolves, etc possible, when possible. You will not necessarily see more elk by killing more wolves or cougars, so leaning on science based management is key.

Hope you are having a good one and staying out of the heat

Agreed on all points. Those SOB's are hard to hunt. I've seen one in the field since they were introduced. I was at full draw on one while bow hunting. The shot didn't happen.
In my lifetime tally, I've seen more lions than wolves.

I also bet 98% of the good ol' boys with "smoke a pack a day" window stickers on their rigs don't even have a tag.
I’ve never seen a lion! Kinda hope I never do unless it’s glassing a far off hillside.. the two wolves I’ve seen were closer than I’d of liked. First time I was in a ground blind- second time in my truck. Whew! Also, I’m one of those people that will drive himself crazy to make sure he fills every tag.

So here's some more of those "lawsuits" I mentioned:

70 groups file lawsuits to relist wolves.
They state Few wolves have moved out to adjacent states😂 they might want to talk to folks in eastern Washington before making those claims. 1500 wolves in Idaho but they are in danger of extinction lol. They would sue no matter what, they could care less about facts. You were right this gave them some fuel to openly lie and try to gain support but they have never quit filing lawsuits. Heck with them they will never go away or tell the truth.

They state Few wolves have moved out to adjacent states😂 they might want to talk to folks in eastern Washington before making those claims. 1500 wolves in Idaho but they are in danger of extinction lol. They would sue no matter what, they could care less about facts. You were right this gave them some fuel to openly lie and try to gain support but they have never quit filing lawsuits. Heck with them they will never go away or tell the truth.
No, they would not sue no matter what. If that where true there would have been lawsuits for the last half dozen years.

Did they want to sue? Some could never swallow a managed population of wolves. Did they have grounds to sue? Not like they do now.

Big difference between wanting too, and actually have grounds to do so.

No, they would not sue no matter what. If that where true there would have been lawsuits for the last half dozen years.

Did they want to sue? Some could never swallow a managed population of wolves. Did they have grounds to sue? Not like they do now.

There have been lawsuits for the last half dozen years regarding wolves, just not in Idaho or MT. See Michigan and Wisconsin. These people do nothing but look for reasons to sue.

There have been lawsuits for the last half dozen years regarding wolves, just not in Idaho or MT. See Michigan and Wisconsin. These people do nothing but look for reasons to sue.
There is a big difference though. Congress delisted the wolves in Idaho, and Montana. They had no chance until these recent legislative blunders occurred. I don't think there was insight provided to those that passed these laws.

Actually there have been several over the past decade in Idaho and Montana.

It's their NRA comparable rant/chant to raise funds... It's not simply outright lawsuits either. There are injunctions filed, Stays, motions, etc... anything to encumber our judicial system, both State and Federal.

For instance... anything they can find to pose resistance to their peaceful puppies who only focus on dying and disease plagued ungulates that request the woofs to take out of their misery. They are such graceful cute doggies.

APNEWS:

"Grizzly bears and Canada lynx, both federally protected under the Endangered Species Act, could be injured or killed by snares and other traps set for wolves, according to Earthjustice, an environmental advocacy group, which sent a notice of intent to sue on behalf of several organizations, including the Center for Biological Diversity, Friends of the Clearwater, Humane Society of the United States, International Wildlife Coexistence Network, Sierra Club, Western Watersheds Project, Wilderness Watch and Wolves of the Rockies.

The group said it would file a lawsuit against the state in 60 days if the state failed to put in place rules that would protect the grizzly and lynx populations."

For this recent decade alone and this is SPECIFIC to full lawsuit... not simple injunctions, etc... Each of these are separate lawsuits. Several for MT, etc

Actually there have been several over the past decade in Idaho and Montana.

It's their NRA comparable rant/chant to raise funds... It's not simply outright lawsuits either. There are injunctions filed, Stays, motions, etc... anything to encumber our judicial system, both State and Federal.

For instance... anything they can find to pose resistance to their peaceful puppies who only focus on dying and disease plagued ungulates that request the woofs to take out of their misery. They are such graceful cute doggies.

APNEWS:

"Grizzly bears and Canada lynx, both federally protected under the Endangered Species Act, could be injured or killed by snares and other traps set for wolves, according to Earthjustice, an environmental advocacy group, which sent a notice of intent to sue on behalf of several organizations, including the Center for Biological Diversity, Friends of the Clearwater, Humane Society of the United States, International Wildlife Coexistence Network, Sierra Club, Western Watersheds Project, Wilderness Watch and Wolves of the Rockies.

The group said it would file a lawsuit against the state in 60 days if the state failed to put in place rules that would protect the grizzly and lynx populations."

For this recent decade alone and this is SPECIFIC to full lawsuit... not simple injunctions, etc... Each of these are separate lawsuits. Several for MT, etc

You noticed in my post on #206 I said the last half dozen years, or for those in the know, 6.
Also we are speaking specifically about Montana, and Idaho. That's what this thread from the very beginning has been in discussion about.

The litigants knew they had exhausted their attempts at injunctions, or any other means to put the wolf back on the list.

They obviously feel that the doors been opened, even if so slightly. It was closed before this legislative session ended.

Serial litigants. That's what they do.

"The delisting has been accompanied by an onslaught of fear-mongering."

Fear-mongers certainly know all about fear-mongering. 🙂

There have bee

This gave them more propaganda to lie to the uninformed. That’s true but they never quit filing lawsuits that’s just not true. What should the plan be? Tippy toe around their agenda so they don’t even have to file a lawsuit since they get there way because fish and game etc. is intimidated by them. How does cowering down to these liars accomplish anything? They file lawsuits that’s what they do. Eventually the states have to say the heck with them and just pass laws based on responsible management of our wildlife. And somehow get the cases heard outside of Missoula courts 😂

You noticed in my post on #206 I said the last half dozen years, or for those in the know, 6.
Also we are speaking specifically about Montana, and Idaho. That's what this thread from the very beginning has been in discussion about.

The litigants knew they had exhausted their attempts at injunctions, or any other means to put the wolf back on the list.

They obviously feel that the doors been opened, even if so slightly. It was closed before this legislative session ended.

One of the above cases is dated 2018?

It appears that the Montana legislature manages wolves as well as it has "managed" the elk population.

The difference is the wolf lobby has a better legal angle to exploit than do hunters to get their grievances addressed.

Serial litigants. That's what they do.

"The delisting has been accompanied by an onslaught of fear-mongering."

Fear-mongers certainly know all about fear-mongering. 🙂

“ the best management of grizzlies is no management at all” rough paraphrase of article. Crazy philosophy but I thinks that’s how these groups feel-remove humans entirely from the picture. You all need to get your butts into the city and leave nature alone!!! 😂 That’s the basic sentiment I get from these groups. They have never and will never quit suing. No matter how much they get there way it’s still not enough.

Shoot Straight, I shared the big picture of the exact same extremist organizations listed in your earlier post. You may view that as what this thread relates to since the very beginning however, I disagree. it deals with the same shenanigans' performed by the same extremist organizations involving wolves.

In essence, a lawsuit a year for the past 6 years in MT/ID is a pretty healthy sum by the collective extremes discussed throughout this thread... 2021 is over 1/2 and this is their... next full blown lawsuit. 7 for 7?

Par for the course, imo... though, Idaho's political push IMO, will directly supply those extremists with a boost in funding as Democrat anti gun yipping boost 2A organizations.

Tippy toe around their agenda so they don’t even have to file a lawsuit
Montana continues to tippy toe in districts with Quotas of 1 - 2 wolves per year with the extremists. Where did that get them? Where does that get us? Screw the extremist organizations - I'll fund groups that support my interest - as each person chooses.

Look no further than the purchase of clothing / gear from Patagonia. Their website openly declares a % of buyer $ goes towards countering State managed / delisting grizzlies, opposing the killing of wolves, etc. View their grants via Patagonia Action Works. Better clothing/gear companies out there that support State management who would value your money much more so. They directly fund those in that fancy list of extremists.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back